Devs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -RaiNBow_DaSh-NooBLeT-, Jun 17, 2012.

1. This thread is to thank the Devs for Giving Top 200 clans a chance to test the summer weekend wars! Now I know there was only about 50clans that did it but I must say it was a great success
    It brought My clan (Elixa) together and work as a team an in the end we smashed "Avatar Power."
    So thank you Før giving us the opportunity to test the war!! It was great fun! Hopefully this will in courage people to war more often

Also I just want to say it would be great if u could add as a reward a massive amount of gold split between ur clan from ur war plunder and opposing clans plunder This would be great, at the moment the double amount of mith isn't enough I don't think
    Anyways Happy KaWing
    ~ Demon

2. It's called feedback/email

3. Summer wars were a BLAST! NEMESIS Rep 

4. So of course, small clans can't have any fun. How do you think we feel?

5. It's not like they disabled system wars. If you want war so badly, declare on someone

6. I would have hated to be in clan 201... Anyways you is right

7. Our enemies FF before war started lol 

8. Yeah.. Let small clans war too! 

9. From avatar power , great war. We aren't as experienced but Ty for the great war you put up. We had y'all for about the first 5 hours then it started to go down hill from there. Lol. Anyways nice war

10. Stop complaining that your clan was too low or too weak , you can still war you know

11. Don't be a jackass.

12. Owned by Kool-Aid.

Ouch.

13. It's nice to see a thread that isn't filled with blind rage.

Well done OP. ;-)