Endurance Tournament

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WaterY-, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Endurance Tournament #1

[​IMG]

This idea came to me sitting on my couch while talking in my clan chat thinking: Gee I just want to hit you!

I will be hosting a large event, could last 24 hours, could last 24 months, depending on the success it may become a regular occurance with larger entrance fees and much larger prize monies.

I will be putting 50 applicants into one clan; the main objective is to be 'the last one standing'
    *Upon initiation the doors will be locked*

The Basic idea is for this to be an all-out slobberfest, no 1v1, nothing but a brutal feat.
    25v25 or 49v1 your desicion, it's all about the friends you make, but in the end your back will turn and alliances will crumble.

In order to gain a CF from this slobberknocka just leave the clan, you will not be allowed to return and forfeit your position.
    *All accounts will be monitored and any person caught inactive for longer then a 24 hour period will be removed from the clan*
    I will monitor through your battle results, and although this will not be accurate due to incoming hits, I will also ask for a wall post via a date stamp in the CA, with a 24 hour return.

This tournament is not only for the pure strength, or numbers, it's also about wits, trash talking and slamming on opponents to demorale them and cause them to leave.
    *I ask that you keep all comments within TOU, while moderators activities will not be present in this clan you DO NOT want to get reported, and I DO NOT wish to be responsible for 'encouraging others to break TOU'*

]Rules:
    1. I ask that all applicants please be 6m combined stats and above.
    2. The use of outside accounts is permitted, obviously it can't be helped, others clans may intercept but that's part of the game, if you can't handle it, leave the clan.
    3. Although I can't help the fact, alts should not be allowed in clan, any noticed or reported will be removed.
    4. Stripping allowed; it's part of the game, it's part of war, use your banks from outside, use your tracking skills, do damage by hitting opposing players banks.
    5. Make friends, make teams, just remember, one victor.
    6. Apart from these few rules, do what you like, stay in the TOU.
    7. Pure spy - boot.
    8. If you ask for 'a day off from clan', you will be kicked
    9.No epic battles will be active.
    10. Last 10 participants will be monitored by a panel of judges and a minimum action per day requirement will be set.

This thread will be updated regarding clan location, member list and any news required.
    Leaderboard results ranging from first out, to obviously, the winner.
    Sign-up method to follow depending on community response.

The fun is your all in a clan chat together! Put the mods aside and let the trash talk really begin!

Prize Money:
    First Place: 250B
    Second Place:150B
    Third Place:100B
    Payed via hiring shocking allies you have vollied, or buy volleying an account to this amount.

*Please note this is just a rough idea to gain community response, I will work on this more in the near future*

2. Reserved for future updates.

Let me know what you think.

And because I can

3. I like the concept but this does need a bit of refinement to become a popular event.

4. Support. It's a brilliant idea bro. I will try to clear the calendar for it mate. Will hopefully be able to participate.

5. SUPPORT! Great idea Watery, will be watching with interest

6. All opinions will be taken into consideration, I really think it will be a great community event and am willing to make changes to make it the best it can be.

7. Sounds great in an old school kind of way. A true test of character and endurance. Support!

8. This is brilliant, I want in.

9. SUPPORT! i know a few people who will want in

10. Not strong enough (yet), but I support this idea. Sounds very interesting. I'll be signing up when I build up my stats to that level.

11. Wish I could join in I won't win but will prevail

12. [quote/justice]this idea is brilliant[quote/]

I second that

13. Awesome idea! I'm in. Just let me k ow when and where 

15. But add (") before and after name.

17. :? Mindfucked.

18. Sign me up right next to the 1st place prize fund

19. I think the prize money should be much lower. Otherwise too many EB noobs will join.