 DEVS your EE algoritm SUCKS 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WyTheN, Jul 13, 2013.

1. I just will give you a few numbers. You all can decide how fair these EE wars are.

Kreuzritter zero top 200 ally lb in the war.
    ZAFT UK 6 (yes u read it well 6!) top 100 ally lb in the war.

I think HIT vs Clan A have a similar fair match.

Happy kawwing 

2. *Sigh* Let me guess, you're clan lost in EE and you're annoyed?

3. Soul... The damn war hasn't even started yet. Op is stating that the war he is signed up for is unbalanced.

4. @Cloud, ok, I didn't know.
    SW aren't exactly my thing...

5. .People get so ANGRY these days.

(Waits for OP to now state with Ghandi like peace and tranquility that he is "not angry"

6.  Devs fix it!!!! Your gnna end up with less cash on your pockets

7. Same Thread as worms :roll:

8. Ee? That's the reward.

9. Hya Dam and yes u are correct :) good luck kreuz

10. Funny how trolls troll a thread and some mods join in. Devs ask us to post forum cuz they don't care for feedback or emails. If one does post his thread gets taken over by trolls. Just too funny. We had our fair share of losses and losing is ok if the battle is balanced. You all can hit a top 20 ally lb person and see how many action fails. 3 top 50 vs zero plus 1 acct more seems like a good matchup to you? LOL

11. Have to agree with op on this one.....I'm always willing to give devs the benefit of the doubt but as I've stated before....using dts/dtw as a basis for matchmaking is a complete flaw.

Now that you've factored in bfe it should be a simple calculation of true strength.

Raw stats bfa bfe=TS. Then go down the rosters and match il everyone up. If you get a lot of no matches then kawmunnity will adjust.

Please seriously consider this algorithm. It's simple and by far the fairest. 

12. Those top 6 can't touch the peeps that are dtw.................

They can't make plunder there.

13. I dont see how theres a big disadvantage between a top 200 clan vs a top 100 clan. Out of the millions of clans, thats still a pretty close match.

14. Oh look whos winning.

15. The period runneth rapidly on this thread.

16. Its not a big gap , use youre strategie and you may win

17. OP I COMPLETELY agree.

These match ups are terrible and the previous algorithm was much better.

18. Op stop being a baby and go war you actually have a chance to beat them.

19. Its trial wars just do the dam wars and give them the data to make changes. The devs listen to your complaints and are trying new stuff. Most of the time I dislike the devs like the rest. But come on enough is enough. Grow up and try to be competive.