Farmer for Hire

Discussion in 'Wars' started by iHansel, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Hey guys iHansel here  well title is pretty self-explanatory. I'm taking any contracts that you guys want me to hit. I'll mostly work for smaller noobs of the game and will carry out contracts until the terms you want are met. For now I'll be taking contracts in for no charge, I will only do this for a limited time until my farming crew which goes by the name Evolution has become more known around the community.

Services

Well you can let me know of the specifics of what I need to do and considering that I'm not taking any fees for now so don't need to waste time on writing out every single thing I can do. Also I will ensure that if you hire me I will keep this information to myself and will keep this to myself.[/color]

☣༺༽༼ᎬᏉᎤᏝUᎢᎨᎤN༽༼༻☣

Well instead of making a whole new recruitment thread for my Farming Crew I thought of just combining both threads into one will save time and space on the forums.
    Well I'll keep this simple anyone wanting to join this clan/farming group just give me a follow or wall post.

☣Requirements☣

༒Willing to change build for targets
    ༒100k Cs and above
    ༒OSW experience is welcome

We will be running the occasional Ebs for strip funds, growth(will have to change build depends on targets) but don't let that fool you we are not eb warriors

If you find a wall post similar to this

Target
    Follow for terms
    ☣༺༽༼ᎬᏉᎤᏝUᎢᎨᎤN༽༼༻☣

That means you are our target and we will be coming for you until terms our met.
    We will give you a 24 hour warning before strips and inc start coming in.

Thanks for reading, please let me know how I did

☣༺༽༼ᎬᏉᎤᏝUᎢᎨᎤN༽༼༻☣
    ༺☢☣ᏝᎬᎯᎠᎬᏒ☣☢༻
    ༒☢☣˻͝ʹ͜ ˓͜⌯⃕˓⋟ᎨᎻᎯNᏕᎬᏝ⋞˒͜⌯⃔ʹ͜˻͝˻͝ ☣☢༒

2. Gimme a few days, and I'll farm your farming crew. 

Unless you wanna accept a lil challenge of mine.

3. Looks good

4. I hope you have an account with some actual stats to do this stuff.

5. Tell me the farming will be done with a bigger account?

6. Jake and kitty have a point. To do this stuff you need an account with strip funds and stats

7. Who here is tempted to get a free contract on loada or cella

8. tell the mains name so we can see your statrange/bank.

9. Im with turtle squirtle. Lets see what you can do.

10. The temptation squirtle ^^^ Lol

11. Looks cool
    Support

12. Bump 

13. Follow me for any contracts

14. Recruiting All stats Come on over and play the game the way it's meant to be played

15. A good contract - hit all the stat less alts on the osw threads

16. Megiddo says you need stats to have funds?