Kaw's Biggest Coward

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TT_OG_Brixen_OG_TT, Aug 30, 2012.

1. There is someone in our community that has stooped to a level so low that he doesn't deserve to be in it. His name is Rpgdude2. He believes it is ok and just to farm the small members of my clan because he isn't strong enough to hit the people farming him for second offense betrayal. Mind you, all of the people that wouldn't stop hitting are no longer in the clan. After a day of begging me to stop something that I can no longer control, he found a larger clan to back him up. And he continues to farm my members. I'm not complaining, it's a war game, but to farm tiny people who want no part in it because he's not large enough to fight back is just cowardly. Do not trust this guy. It'll only be a matter of time before he turns on everyone.

Twizted-Technicians

2. Nub.Strip him.

3. If you aren't complaining then why post? I'm not sure I really care

4. I'm not complaining. Just warning kaw that a snake is among us.

5. His name is obviously not rpgdude2....

6. Never mind.... I failed...

7. Yes there is a snake. A basilisk is a big snake that can petrify people.... Rawr.... Now go strip farm that nub while I eat popcorn and read his noobness on your wall

8. Farm back

9. So he's being hit by members much bigger than him, and responds by hitting players much smaller than him?

Doesn't that make you just as bad?

10. It's called PROTECT YOUR CLAN. So a guy is pissed and hit your noobs.
    Fact: that's strategy.
    You are forced to either listen to his demands to protect them, or let them suffer indefinitely because your ego is too big.

11. I do not understand your logic, if hes too small to hit back should he do nothing and just let you hit with no retaliation?

12. So is it just him that's farming your clans smaller members, or the new clan he is in as well?

Ah, irregardless you need to just farm his ass back, or give up and request a cf.

13. Brixen, me vs your clan. Would you prefer that?

14. I thought this was going to be legit. ummm that's why noobs shouldn't own clans. they have no clue what to do

15. DO IT!!

16. It's just him and his 5 alts at the moment. The clan he's in isn't involved cuz my clan isn't hitting. But he's not taking much from anyone. It's just that my clan agreed to cf cuz his new clan threatened. But he never stopped. He's hiding behind his new clan and using them to get away with whatever he wants.