Nub

Discussion in 'Wars' started by A10, Aug 12, 2013.

1. So, here I was smacking some nub in wc out of boredom, xxx_darksensualgoddess69_xxx,

And she started out as such a hardass! (see wall) she brought a few alts in and I proceeded to smack them too! Then she turned into a baby!  I enjoyed unloading ever time I get on which isn't all that much anymore and seeing my news blown up! It would appear my hits have attracted the attention of Zaft! And Sic! I mean wow....  I'm flattered and frankly zaft you hit like girls.... My question is why is ZR and ZF in my news? Don't y'all have a war to fight? Regardless I do not care about hits, it is much more entertaining this way. I'll sit back and watch the hard-asses hit, all of them acting self riotous like they are the bully busters  keep scouting 

And to my lovely friend micky mouse or whatever it is, I didn't even mention you  I'll let people read up themselves. if you would like some entertainment take a scroll through my wall and a few of those who posted!

Thoughts?

Keep playing!

Happy Gaming  try having a little bit of fun why don't ya 

Martyr

2. :Lol: nice

3. I'll give you maybe a month.

4. Why do people hate farming? Well, I see why... But it's taken so seriously.

5. Waste 2 minutes of my life reading this. I demand an iTunes card as compensation

6. "".

The universal indicator of noobs and nervousness.

7. If it took you two minutes to read it, you need to get yourself some easy reader booklets 

8.  I never really got what that meant. Is it war paint? Tears of joy? Sesame seeds on your cheeks?

9. The latter obviously.

10. My god zafties, please educate you members. Another nub post on my wall to add to the collection 

11. I give you a weak and a half till an apology thread. Anyone else care to place a bet?