RANDOM MITH DROPS!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RoCK0, Dec 8, 2012.

1. This idea is taken from corsair kinda.

Each day you get one player who you can hit and they will occasionally drop mith. This player would be the same for 24 hours and it would be a random pick (someone ur size). Mith drop will be rare but still...

2. Cool but will it always be someone who shows up on bl?

3. sorry had to keep it short. estoc wars lol

4. yes it will be a bl player your size. That player will also get you on their list! perhaps... idk. lol

5. Not bad...

Maybe make a detailed thread when wars are over.

•Why this idea should be implemented.
    •How it should be implemented.
    •Pros
    •Cons
    •Possible abuses/fixes.

:)

6. Possible abuses will be using of an alt to get the mith..

Or is it from battle list hit only? will there be minimum stat to get it. I sure want to have some. Imagine a mith i can use, with 45k addition attk and def stat. I can hit haunting and can farm 2x my size. Lol

7. Way too easy to abuse. I would farm my alts everyday, all day. Your idea won't promote pvp, it will promote osfs back into the game. No support

8. I don't think you could farm Alts because there would be a lot of players on the battle list your size plus it's random

9. Could work if drop rate was about the same as nobs in the quest, and you had to hit someone to get them. But as this was pointed out before, it's easy to abuse if I was to farm an alt or an inactive

10. War starts in 4 hours join now for mith