REGULATORS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by CORE-JR, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Hey Regulators when you decide to join into a OSW you guys fight not hide behind a EE war

CORE OUT 

2. um...ee war = mith = more effective in osw.

its called "resupply".

not involved in the fight....just sayin'

3. I applaud you for not posting with a zero stat alt.

4. Heard it before. Still not interesting. Even less debate worthy. In all, annoying. That is all this thread is. Have. Fun.

5. If you win EE's you get mith.Which helps you in OSW...Idiot.

Next time think before you post. :roll:

6. Why would you care what the regs did anyway? Not involved in the war, don't get yourself involved in the war dip

7. This isn't an alt!? This guy has balls guys, watch out ;P

8. Word I don't see clans like BH doing that. RESPECT to BLACK HAND

9. They are just resupplying mith nothing wrong with that , plus they are loosing pots and could possibly lose

10. So, a member of a 7ds clan is ing on regs in forums? Well ****. He's supporting our enemy too. Sort this member out

11. Those are one of the worst things you could ever say.

12. And btw, bh members and iG have both done ee wars whilst this OSW has been ongoing you retard

13. 4 hours is definitely hiding.
    No question about it.
    How dare they war someone else for a couple hours

I'd be pissed to bro
    They're cheating on you

14. Wtf is this 

15. He is not a member of 7DS, the clan he is in is a different clan family. Please don't let him confuse you.

16. Lol, simple mistake, either way he is a noob, but what got me was the wc announcement  congrats persepolis

17. Yes I'm not in the 7 family making that clear

18. Every single time regulators go to war this thread shows up. The regulators know that in order to maintain an OSW, you need to have a LOT of resources. Just because you can't wrap your head around the concept does not make them cowards.

19. So are you a spokesperson for yr clan?

20. Haters gonna hate

I had a well thought out answer for this thread. Then I decided to run a fb of steals and then hb of troops on this noob instead.

I know I cheated on my OSW opponents. And for that, I promise to xstal on my targets later.

By the way...this Core-Jr chump is salty because I told him to kick rocks when he PM'd me about being a Reg.