Lazy Devs 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Beowulf-, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Hello all,
    Well Devs I must say the match ups your systems are producing are poor.
    Clan being out sized by thousands, clans not mithing up as it's pointless and overall participation down.
    The season 3 rewards are again lazy at best, this great EE concept you came up with is dying on its feet because of you.
    Don't try and say you are working on extremes to get the S3 match ups correct, it's become very clear that as long as you are making money from us ppl chasing moths or whatever comes next wars are a very distant second.
    Good luck to all clans and warriors in Season 3 but unless the Devs wake up and look around then I fear this could be the last. Great game, great ppl ........ Devs ????? Nah

2. lol another whiner. Don't like it, quit! I war cause I like war, not because of some MacDonald's happy meal trinket I get

3. The developers have a hundred and one things to work on at once, the banners, android bugs, new PVP updates, wars, season 3 and recently the moth event are just a few.
    Shut the **** up you ungrateful pig ****. :)

4. All your gonna get for this thread is hate my friend
    if u don't like it don't war, seems legit to me

5. Whines about war, but still does wars :roll:

6. I don't understand why everybody is so disappointed by the S3 rewards. What is there not to like? You should be doing wars for the FUN and even so, the equipment is still going to be better than previous sets.

7. Lol I doubt there will ever be PvP updates.

8. I doubt you'll ever be liked :) <3 stuck up bitches never are.

9. Says a nooob :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. Participation can be significantly improved if there were different grades so inexperienced players/clans could battle each other...and gain experience before they get frustrated at being smashed and give up trying again.

Seen it too many times.

11. Yep... that's right. EE is so unsuccessful they had a whole season devoted to it. Then, it sucked so much and was hated by everyone, they decided to put on a second season. Obviously, that season was such a disaster that it made since for the devs to decide to drain more time into S3 and lose more money on this type of war that has been unsuccessful.

It's ridiculous questioning the devs integrity for making money on this ap. It's a business. Do you go into Target or Wal-Mart and curse the owners of those businesses for making money on the products they sell the way you curse the devs?

Lastly, you can't expect the eq to be significantly better than the previous. If they did that, they would have to do even better for the following seasons. You can see how this would get carried away.

12. This isn't the 2000th thread I have read on complaints on this game in the last 2 weeks, nope, not at all.

13. Support, its not whining its waking up sleeping devs to do their job