WORM 1v1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _xllAAllx_DeMoN_xllAAllx_, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Ok it's really funny because it all started with his lol noob friend,lapras, starting stuff back up that had been finished for over a month. So like any player I told my family (THE SHADOW FAMILY) to help. Lapras brought up some name bassdum? I didn't know him/her, but warred with them once. Apparently bassdum was hitting him to. So lapras called in his noob friend worm. I joined a family of all my friends and we put them in ca. Well we destroyed them until lapras asked for a CF. well mr worm has his panties in a bunch so kept hitting. My clan was tired of hitting with no inc so we had a talk with this worm.

He proposes a 1v1 at first I wasn't in to it. Why you ask? Well I'm trying to grow my clan and get ready for upcoming rancor season. Doing ee and stuff. But I went ahead and accepted anyways. Well he has given a lil incoming but nothing serious so I started to sit on him for a few hours.he pays GREAT. Then the inc was increased for an hour or 2. It was pretty fun because he was such a noob the way he tried to pin me. Anyways now I rarely get inc. when I do there a scout bomb or 3-5 attacks taking no money. My clan is doing unlocks so lately been hitting ebs and only giving him love taps and failing cuss I have no troops and he's full with mirth.

So the point is this 1v1 isn't doing anything. So I'm going to let him take the 10mill he takes a day and go on with my KAW life. But funny thing was the Pm's. more lapras after I was CRUSHING him and friends and he asked me for 100b or he will destroy my clan. So I told him to talk to me when he wants to really talk. He brought in ANOTHER small ghansel witch went in ca for 2 days and apologized. So have fun worm ya noob. Talk to me if your over your poor self

2. Question.
    Why did this need a thread? 0-0

Interesting but.....

3. SS or GTFO OP.

#Go Lapras

4. So basically... You cried to your clan and ended up with a clan v 1?

5. No my clan didn't care. I wanted 1v1 cuss I wanted inc and got none

6. Lol dragon. Your pissed because PMI farmed my friend so I backed him up. It's a war game buddy dry your noob tears

7. By friend do you mean that one idiot who I will not mention?

He was an idiot and a nub, he deserved it.

8. Ok, you deserved all you got to then. And as for lapras. He couldn't take me. So he asked a friend who also can't take me

9. Your 10 times his stats.

Your point is invalid.

10. "I joined a family of all my friends and we put them in CA"

Sounds to me like your clan were also hitting.

Also, making a thread is just attention seeking. There really was no need for it.

11. Oh yeah, you're much much bigger than them. And you still put them in clan CA.

12. noob thread is unnecessary :(

13. Yep they did go into CA it's called LOYALTY noob. I feel bad your clan has none

14. Owen pissed cuss his buddy in clan being hit

15. TO CLEAR UP
    I did not start this. Lapras did by farming me. So ya I did hit back. Small stats or not

16. So yeah, we're clear there, you couldn't fight your own battles so ran and got your own clan on them, even though you're so much bigger.

And I've never heard of Lapras in my life. He's not my buddy. I don't even know him.

17. Welcome to the forums Zaft. I see you've already met the trolls.