This Week's Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by renamed473, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Devs,

Stop with the Indi wars... If my clan wins this chaos war I will have ee 4, 1 away from lvl 5. Just as I was catching up with my ee lvl you guys decide to change up the weeks wars, Indi wars is just based on moles, and luck. My clan had a person with an alt on the other side , the guy leaked us info on their gameplan and we had won the war... See Indi wars is just based on luck and moles.️Peace️

2. I like indi wars.
    No support

3. What is it trying to say????

4. Y cuz you have an alt on the other side all the time?

5. Indi wars suck and if devs wanna put Indi wars in the game than mix it up... Don't do 1 week of Indi wars and then 3 days of chaos wars...️

6. Indi wars are actually a lot more interesting than getting paired up with a clan full of sh..

7. The thing is they should do what someone else said with the Damocles spell... For inactives in war and moles, they should make them banned from wars for 2 weeks

8. But you have ee lvl 3 not 4

9. I just don't see why devs can't do what they did with ASW. Disqualify anyone casting more than 1 acc.

10. IF my clan wins the next war 

11. But toxic, how would they know they are casting 2 accts? IP address?

12. Please stop making threads.

13. Shut it maiden, it's not a low effort thread ️

14. I will farm you, It's farmfest for me anyway I'm being farmed, I return hits

15. /_- you answered your own question in the op

16. Salty puts more effort into his threads.

17. name, the same way the devs knew that a person had casted two accounts for the all star wars.

This is something the devs have already done before, not something that's a completely new idea.

18. U mean when you were talking about the asw?

19. No support. You are a SH who is sad they can't exploit anymore. Devs better not listen to this crap because it ridiculous.

Casting multiple accounts? And what? As long as they are active it's fine. If they are inactive then sought it out yourself and farm them