mith- please read

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Death_of_a_thousand_corpses, Dec 8, 2012.

1. To devs,

I know that your jobs are tough but we also need something to mith. We need to make it where random drops of mith are given on certin attacks. Like wars you have to win to get mith and thats how the drop would be. You can make it on ebs so you make more pofit on crystals or you can make them any thing else ar everything randomly drops mith. Whatever it is it has to be done. And i dont mean like 10 or 12 mith i mean random1,2,3, or 4 mith. And it should be 1/10 chance of geting 1. 1/13 chance to get 2. 1/20 to get 3. And 1/30 you get 4, give or take a few. This will make everything go much more smothly. Please feal free to put commeants down below.
    Thank You
    Death-eaters

2. Wait, put mith randomly drop in EB's? This takes the whole point of making it only in Estoc Wars - to promote warring.

3. More like 1 in a few hundred hits

4. Like i said it can be on ebs if they want (). Or they can make it everything or only acual profiles

5. And now that i reread it i think that it probably will need to be raised thank you for pointing that out fir me

6. 1 every 10 hits = 2 an unload = 48 a day...

7. Like i said can be raised and it is not like you would random attack 480 people a day but you could make it like 1/30

8. And 1/50 for 1 if you add spy to it

9. Na don't like this idea.

You want to grab mith for ee wars? Do regular wars during week get an osf and hitt to make some mith

10. I am not perticularly a fan of the sorting it aint that good and also need to get able to chose or perfer this clan for ee

11. Eaters you just described a regular war..
    You vhose by declaring a war on a clan of your chosing and only people who have joined or attacked can enter war

12. Ya but with mith and ko's

13. Regular wars have mith I just explained that.

Koing isn't going to help much on an mwar.

14. Posting in forums will not help you reach the dev's making this thread is basically making yourself a troll target, email athinkingape and se there response to your proposal, this idea will get bashed, maybe supports by most forumers

15. If the admins did put some mith in EBs then they would lower the amount of mith you get per war and lower your plunder in EBs too.