The Phil n Jayde ChatShow

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Malestone7469, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Phil n Jayde ChatShow
    *Cheezy music
    *Camera zooms in to > Phil n Jayde
    *Both sitting in camp chairs
    *Jayde wearing camo war paints, a skeleton battle order n her new ultramini camo shorts, showing off her tanned golden brown long legs. Carrying her trusty Winchester Over n Under, a 9mm Berretta F92 stuck in her right thigh holster. A Aitor Jungle King I, stuck in her left thigh sheath.
    *Phil wearing khaki bush jacket n dirty jeans, a ball point pen stuck behind his ear, aviator shades n his crusty Nikon DH2 with battery pack n 200mm F2.0 fixed lens
    *Both give you a false smile as scenes of the current OSW flash behind them on a 100" LG Smart TV. 3rdPartyChatRoom messages scroll on the right hand of the screen in lewd red fonts. Showing current chatter in ZAFT main rooms n APoC rooms in Yellow.
    *Jayde recrosses her sexy tanned legs, causing numerous viewers to groan, moan n drool.
    *Jayde: Welcome to our pilot episode of PhiloJayde
    *Phil: Yes, Jayde. As we were discussing just now.... Who do you think is in the pole position to win the ongoing OSW.
    *Jayde; Well Phil... From all the current chatter.. I'm sure it's a 3-party orgy at the moment. FAITH, APoC n ZAFT.
    *Jayde puffs up her chest, causing the camera to zoom in on her cleavage. Another round of groans, moans, drools, uncomfortable shifting in seals n ball scratching. Lol

<Please add to this. Lets keep it interesting.
    Start with:
    *Jayde or *Phil and add to the above convo.>

2. Had a great thing going then you kinda ruined it

3. Phil uses a kerchief to wipe his drool off.
    *Phil: Ah hmmm... You're right Jayde. The recent turn of events included a HoG member trashing LP022's wall. And FAITH well leapt into the fray *shows a gazelle leaping across a canyon
    *Jayde: it's probably for the best Phil. After the split between ZAFT n FAITH, this comes at a great time to forge closer relations within these two clans.
    *Phil: You're right. *Scratches his chin with his ball point pen leaving a smeared ink mark.
    *Jayde: Suspect n LP as you know were very close to ZAFT main especially Laoda. And FAITH jumping into this war with both feet is a testament of the long standing friendships.
    *Phil: A short video from our sponsors

View changes to....
    Victoria's Secrets new range of camo lingerie n miniskirts? Micro-shorts, bikini tops, bottoms, etc
    Shows Jayde is a bedroom scene wearing camo lingerie n the Knife strapped to her thigh on a SlumberLand 4 Poster bed with a Camo Netting Canopy.
    More groans, moans, drools from viewers.

4. Scene shifts to Camper, showing their latest range of outdoor equipment.
    Shows the camp chairs, khaki tents, and Phil wearing his signature Khaki jacket, dirty Levi's jeans. Straight Boot Cut. Denier Army Boots, Army Utility belt, Police Aviator Shades, Bic Ball Point Pen, carry his camo painted Nikon D2 with Camo lens 200mm F2.0 lens.
    Showing you the insides of the new line of Camper Outdoor tents. The jacuzzi, Washer n Dryer from Fisher n Paykel. The new kitchen range from a famous brand, and the new luxurious bed from Slumberland with Jayde sleeping in it.

5. I'm so jealous with Jaydes new found fame I'm pretty sure she saw the light after sitting with her in the moon clan.

6. *shifts uncomfortably in seat and wipes off dool*

7. :/ where's this going?

8. *walks closer to Jayde* 

9. jayde has cleavage?

10. Mate this is the internet. Here, anyone can have cleavage.

11. Can I have Taylor swift's cleavage? 

12. What. The. ****.

13. You can have ashesofeden worthy clevage bro. :lol:

14. I'm just waiting for jayde to actually appear

15. Jayde secretly tries to change Malestone's name in case it has some vague double meaning and keep him out of forums.........but then she's thwarted.... Remembering she was fired faster than you can say Laoda from Mod duties.... Stand at ease ...... Stand easy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.