Idea To Bring Back Pwars!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DeFi_KiNG_HeLiOS, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I've been thinking about this for a bit.

There should be a clan you can create called a pwar hitters clan. This type of clan should cost a lot of gold and or mithril. This clan is specifically made for warring against osf clans (will talk about later) The hitters clan cannot war nor participate in epic battles, it's main purpose is pwar. The osf clan will also cost a lot of gold and or mithril. This clan also cannot war or participate in epic battles only pwars. There will be a special button that says start pwar and the hitters can only challenge osf clan. Normal clans do not have the option to start pwars so you can only participate In pwars if you have the 2 clans. This way only kingdoms with lots of gold can make pwars happen :D

Please show support or no support below

~Simmy

2. um. people will farm you for making this thread. just a friendly warning.

3. No support

4. Stupid. I'm sorry but this is stupid

5. No! The devs just destroyed pwars, why would they want to make them part of the actual game system?

6. The replies to this will be hilarious

7. WTF??? This better be a joke...

8. Why…

Why…

I can't believe this.

9. I support this completely, and wish wholeheartedly for pwars to return to kaw.

10. Stupid OP is Stupid.

11. There is a reason pwars were destroyed.

The reason was that they sucked.

12. Devs didnt want pwars in this game. Why the war tax was raised from 20% to 40%. Why gold payout was changed to mythril (which is also why mythril was made) payout.

Also why they released the PvE part of the game.

I dont care how much people hate EBs, pwars paid you ALOT more. I dont want to imagine how much a t5 HLBC osf/oaf could get from a single pwar.

13. I don't understand why people would EVER want Pwars to come back... We just need ebs to be destroyed now... Total no support

14. EBs will never disappear though. There are people that play this game that strictly just play PvE and have no desire for PvP and since the devs need to appeal to those customers too, PvE will always be in this game.

15. You retarded or....?

16. Lol at OP, it isn't april fools day yet so I have no idea why you made this thread.

To others, EB's will not go anywhere because that's where most people put xtals in. Nit greedy, just smart for their wallets, and bad for ours (along with our social lives)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.