ESTOC's EDGE@Rev

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DIGITAL_BATH, Dec 13, 2012.

1. ESTOC's EDGE

If you would like to war with FAITH Revelation this weekend, please post my wall with "WAR" following with the numbers of the wars you will be participating.

I will be allowing 12-16 Guest to join us. No More, No less.

Requirements
    1. 4 Mil CS
    2. 18 Years of Age
    3. 500 of Every Pot
    4. Speak English, or French
    5. Have at least 15 Mith
    6. 6 months plus Gaming experience.

Thank you for all those interested, wall me. Take interview, come do some hauntings and meet the girls and few guys we have before the war.

2. Won't be available but good luck to you Virus, glad to see the clan's going well :)

3. I'm sure a few of my bash brothers will pop up and rise to the occasion Big B.

For all my friends out there who have not visited Revelations yet, come on in and get to know our Core. Good group of individuals.

4. Wow this is a post that actually should be in forums take a note all people who spam forums with stupid threads

5. Still have spots left on roster. Having some difficulties with people passing interview. If your incapable of intelligent conversation please don't apply.

6. Still have 6-8 spots on Guess Roster 

7. can't wait to see you all there 

8. Now only if I wasn't in osw. And I met the age requirement. :lol:

9. How exactly would you know that the people applying are 18+? Last I checked, fishing for personal details was against the ToU... Not to mention that the internet is a place of annonymity where anyone can say that they're 18.

As for the 6+ months/4m cs, I got to 3m under

10. Under 3 months. I often spend my gold on stuff other than growth, so anyone could reach 4m cs under 6 months and lie about total game time. Sorry to double post, I misstapped... :-\

11. Follow back chippy, you speak well.

12. Sure thing, much appreciated!

13. No problem chippy. You won't be allowed to have beer though.

14. You here since day 1?

15. Pretty much, got the game like 1-2 weeks after it came out

16. Congrats. Ive only been here since 2010

17. I'm a 11/2010 myself.