EE exploit, I up you SH clans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Apr 30, 2014.

1. So it's time I come up with an EE exploit of my own, and I finally have.

Players will be dropping all their attack and spy buildings, and only have towers. Also you will have to drop your allies and have zero gold.

What does this make you?

60k/x/40k/x and not attackable, without spies or troops you should be constantly in KO based upon EE mechanics therefore cannot leak at all.

So I will be running tanks/lb and not attackable constantly koed smalls/mids.

Pm me if you're interested in testing this new exploit and **** you kaw.

Troll

2. Oh and the non-attackable builds will need no equip, so we can drop down and **** up clans who don't deserve to face us.

3. I love it. But im not dropping build again .

4. Well said

5. That name though

6. I'm being serious, wall me if you're interested. Maybe if we start doing this it'll force the devs to fix the system.

7. Looks like we've found out season 4 war exploit already.

8. Btw a few times ago my friend was going to war and they had 1 build tiny cs but a bit bigger then ur plan and they immaditly didint get a match and "support" said that we used a build to small so i dont think ur plan will work

~death69

9. Not dropping build :lol:

10. then you aren't warring

11. If youre statless devs dont count you in matchup, but very good idea

12. You won't be statless.

You will have towers.

13. This plan wont work i bet on it

14. Bet what? Butthurt your build is about to be useless?

15. um i think it could work. cheap low land towers get you a good size

16. Lets c do ur plan cant wait to watch. If u can even get ppl to do that. Im not the one in forums complaining im just playing a game

17. Low land towers cost 13b

Highland level 1 adt cost 6b

Very do-able

18. You have to have at least one troop generating building to be counted in matchup! Towers dont work:)

19. ^

20. What about a 1 guild PS? sh wont be able to hit and we all know ps get counted in war? :p