Possible ' No matchup' solution

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Beowulf-, Mar 28, 2013.

1. I understand the reasons why the no match up solution was introduced in order to try and ensure wars are fair and both sides can win.

However not to offer the chance to war is wrong, ppl lead busy lives and probably have juggled stuff about if you can only do a couple of wars then not to offer one is unfair.

Why not try this.......

Your clan gets a no matchup notification but it also gets a - ' Next best match'....

You then view the match and either accept or decline...both clans need to accept the match then it goes ahead as normal......

At least that way you get the chance to war....yes it may not be a fair match but surely a tough war is better than no war.....and I'm sure the devs could increase Mith payouts for winning clans prepared to war when outnumbered either by strength or roster numbers.

It's just a thought..... Thanks for reading

2. This could work...

3. Support op !

4. I suggested a while ago..

5. Really good idea!

6. Maybe a double mith reward for the underdog if won?

7. Then what happens if one accepts and other declines.

Turns into a OSW? :p

8. good idea, email it to the devs :) or feedback

9. 100% Support  Well done op! 

10. Sounds gd..though this notification should be seen by admins and owner ONLY...So the clan doesnt start shouting cc :)
    *SUPPORT*

11. @MissMelon more osw... I'll take it! 

12. The underdog should have the ability to accept/decline. If they accept, they war. If they decline, they are taken out of the war and the stronger clan gets put back into match making process.

13. Great idea - or the stronger/bigger clan has the option to reduce in numbers to match the underdog? Fully support! To get no wars throughout tournament would suck!

14. Support OP

15. Good idea. Sounds like it would work well and get lots of support. Good job!