D1 Alliance RECRUITING for Season 2 EE Wars!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MasterLuis123, Aug 29, 2013.

1. ╥╖╥║║╥╔╗╥ ╔╗╦╗ ╔╗╦╗╦╗
    ║║║║║║╚╗║ ║║║║ ║║║║╠
    ╨╜╩╚╝╩╚╝╩ ╚╝║║ ╚╝║║╚╝

D1 ALLIANCE
    
    War Alliance of Hell Razor's and DLoK

EE War Clan looking for experienced warriors with spy defense towers for Season 2 ! 

REQUIREMENTS
    -Atleast 250 of every pot, 14 mith, and 2 xtals.
    -Min 500k ssd
    -3m cs unless gh
    -****Stay active throughout entire war****

Come join us and make a home here at our ee war clan !
    We are the Future.
    Great warriors will rise from us,be one of em!

NEEDS
    Tracker
    Hansels(needed most)
    Few more Attack Builds with ssd.
    Few more Guild Hansels but not much.

ANY WAR BUILD CAN COME AND APPLY AS LONG AS YOU MEET REQUIREMENTS.
    Can't wait to meet you and get that mith !

Happy KaWing

2. Put effort into this, please just support

3. Effort? It looks like you copy and pasted clan info

4. Lol I remember u merc, from ghost squad, u were like the worst warrior with like 10 successful actions in a 2 hour war 

5. WE ARE RUNNING FOD SERIES UNLOCKS IF YOU WANT TO COME AND HELP 

6. Can i join u guys for s2

7. If you out more effort in your thread, it will show how dedicated you are and persuade some of us why your clan is unique.

8. I spent about a half hour or more doing this and spent alot of effort in it bud... Am not really a forum expert though

9. Whats the big deal of making EE war clans though? Theres a lot of them and they usually suck if theyre new,js so be good!!! Support perhaps :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

10. I hope we will turn out good, we are a war alliance clan for DLoK and Hell razors so we should have good roster for every war bud :)

11. No support. And btw, weren't you the one in that war who didn't get a KO? Ahhh, yes it was.
    Oh, and there want much effort on this. Don't run a war clan if you can't even make a thread for it. Anyone can use emoji.

There's your, "Constructive Criticism"

Sincerely, Your favorite player ever,
    Merc

12. Lol good joke... It was you who had 0 ko's.. Everyone hated you. I, on the other hand, had 16 ko's and only got ko'd 2 times... But nice, your dishonesty is cute 

13. NQ Unlock here !

14. Luis did a good job on this, merc. At least he made a thread, and tried to advertise his clan. if luis didn't try to advertise his clan like this, i wouldn't have found a war clan i enjoy being with. I think he did a good job on it, as he said he doesnt use forums often.

15. 500k ssd isn't gonna help much in war. Depending on the size of your clan members I would say 1.3-2mil static.

16. I had changed it, it is now 1m ssd

17. COME FOR WAR 2