free mith? Sign up here

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_I_I-BHEZ-TiLLiDiE-I_I_l, Dec 8, 2012.

1. -another one of my bright ideas lol.

Well, just warning you. This is the cheap skates way of getting easy mith. With all this new EE equip getting mith from wars is stupid. You waste all the mith on spells then have a 50/50 chance of loosing and getting nothing, and if you do get mith, there's a chance you'll fail enchant.

Let's be honest, doing this war legit to get items is going to take a Loooooong time and effort. Lets not mention when more items are released, How the hell are we going to have enough for them?

The concept is, I'll set up a clan (Deathmatch, the clan I used for the haunt items), I get 10-15 of us who are going to be active, rest 20 statless alts just to fill the 30 members needed, and we simply go against weak clans and rack up plunder and are guaranteed to win. You must follow all orders and targets. At the clan rank we will be, I doubt any clan that rank will have a better war strategy than us and we are guaranteed to win and earn over 30 mith. Now, if we win, it's best to leave and re pot ect. We will loose estocs bonus, but who cares. Mith IMO is more important. We go do our own thing till the weekend, and repeat the cycle.

That's the concept. Interesting? Wall me/ follow. Don't like it because you think it's cheap? Then I'll laugh at you when I have all my shiny equip 
    VAL.

2. Nice plan, but completely statless alts don't count towards limit.

3. Oh another thing-

I have 5 alts, this the smallest. Anyone hits you in these wars they'll get smacked to KO by me 

4. I thought the dev's had a way of stopping stateless alts from filling up the thirty so you might just have to get some weaker members that aren't quite statless

5. Madness- not completely statless.

450/450/150/150
    Or whatever the starting stats are.

6. Wait so a mith clan for the items..hmm I like it. Props even though you hate me

7. I'd love to do this as I want mith for equip/war

8. I hate you? Howcomes.

9. Just run mith wars, free gold and mithril!

10. Count me in ;)

11. Mith wars takes 2 days to finish and you get 10 mith MAX.

Best to do 4 hours work and get triple that. I plan on doing the third war tommorow

12. Alex, estoc wars pay much better than mwars by a long way.

13. Good thing here is, I doubt any low stat clans have like 3 HLBC members and rest tiny, so they will be relatively all small and easy targets. Most probably won't be able to get through on anyone.

14. I have 4 400 stat alts

15. This will be unfair to them n they will ff/waiste there time n lose any fun lol

16. Numbers > skill. 10 bigger members ( alts) vs 30 low(er) builds...thats 3:1. Even pot burns can ko.

17. Low stat clan won't have 30 active. 15 max.

18. They earn nothing from wars besides experince and a little gold

19. Madness-

KO doesn't matter. You catch them on an unload first and you have the plunder. KO takes ****.

20. I sign up haha