Booty_Tickled

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -llVll---CAREBEAR---llVll-, Apr 29, 2013.

1. So here I am yes this thread is useless, yes you don't have to read and yes since he's perm silenced its to call he/she/it out.

So recently I've seen booty_tickled on LOTS of threads, being annoying as ever. I started to talk to him and he was extremely rude and has been so to almost everyone. I posted his wall and got deleted. Ran 2 bars on him/her/it and received 0 inc. Made sure not to pin myself as well.
    You called me out on my alt, now I'm calling you out myself

PLEASE stand up for the guy you claim to be in forums, and hit back

2. :O so you were the worm on my thread?

3. Nope, another alt he felt he could beat because of his stats. And honestly, I hate bullies

4. Wanna go get some tacos right now cyn?

5. I suggest not trolling this thread.

Might not be the person that you think it is.

Anarchy

(In b4 booty's gay as excuse.)

6. Lol enjoy talking on this thread, could careless how this thread goes make it funny guys!

7. Bro for my bday I'm doing a road trip and landing in Vegas!!!

Going with jazz and maybe duck too.

We making a pit stop in your area. ;)

Just sayin

8. kinda butthurt, dont ya think?

9. I could go for some tacos..

Hey guys, wait for me!

Oh. Okay. I'll stay here...

10. Lol butthurt? That would imply he did something to make me, just didn't like his reply towards me and don't appreciate rudeness towards a total stranger

11. You better not go with them. -.-

12. @lb doesn't sound butthurt to me. Its a challenge, like in the old west. Six paces at noon, turn, pull out your phone and tap as quickly as possible.

13. Why no tacos? I like me some tacos...

14. Road trip and tacos?!?! I'm definitely in!!! 

15. You tried talking to me ? You've been no wait either my friend. I would of not been rude to you if you weren't being a ass to me. Do what you gotta do 

16. Not with them.

17. Saint* But thanks for making a thread? I see no need for this. All you posted on my wall was personal farm.