Indi Primal 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by renamed473, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Why Don't we have indi primals where you signup for indi and when you war bfa and bfe is disabled. This is for peeps who can't get in a war clan for primals and want to try out primal wars for a chance. We could also have 100 man indi primals. With 100 man indi primals there won't be too much plunder waving around and a small gap between the 2 warring sides

MyNameIsYour2ndName ️

2. When is your event in the special Olympics? I want to come watch.

3. Stay on topic lol :lol:

4. I hate to have garnered all of my equipment to have it disabled for a war. My personal opinion.

5. Uhhhh... I see. But it's an idea and I also thought that devs SHOULDA kept bfe and disabled bfa in wars so ya

6. The only thing stopping others from tryng primals is casting together and rostering up. Wc is flooded with primal warriors. If they joined forces we would have many new match ups. I see new clans sprout up left and right for war only to miss sign up because they can't get numbers. it just boggles the mind. Everyone wants to go with an established clan but I say even they started somewhere. even better try to convince your own home Clans to participate. win or lose there's nothing quite like fighting with your family beside you.

7. Support or no support?

8. That would make statless useless in Indi... We can't have that happening

9. Statless is bad for Indis #moles

10. Statless aren't necessary moles. They could be new players whom happened to like warring in Indy Wars.

Happy Kawing.

11. Answer meh :lol:

12. No support

13. The idea has flaws......
    But it isn't a bad idea all together.....
    Touch it up a little, and give thread a little more effort.

Then maybe you could get some more support from others.

Until then, No Support
    :( sorry

14. No support from me too

15. How about a war merc board.
    State cs n build type n towers n bfa/bfe

16. Support