Fix Summer Wars 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DOMlNUS, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So it's come to my attention that there is a huge problem with summer wars.
    People are making alts with no stats and sticking them in to fill the roster spot to get 50 people.

EDIT: As Imitation-Cheese said, a possible violation of ToU for people having illegal accounts. For ATA to investigate.

Look at the result:

[​IMG]

They only have 18 real members and 32 alts with no stats. Really fair. Nearly 2,000 successful hits and 3 billion plunder...

Fix this devs to have a minimum stat requirement to participate or else the event will be ruined in the upcoming rounds. It is also an exploit for the top players to automatically receive the new addition of inferno and aqua implemented recently.

EDIT: ATA's response
    [​IMG]

Thanks, Troll

2. It's a strategy.A very wise one,may not be fair but it's smart.

3. Exactly, that's why I'm suggesting for devs to fix it. It beats the purpose of wars if you're just going to stick in 32 alts with no stats.

4. You might want to send your feedback to the developers.They will probably fix by next summer wars

5. That's brilliant.

6. But you don't get to choose your opponent, so how could someone rig this? And why bother?

7. I sent this to devs after week one. No response.

8. Cheese, you don't pick your opponent, but you CAN choose just a few people who you know will be active to get the 200 rank.

Then they fill it with a bunch of noob accounts they just made, and whoever they fight is at a huge disadvantage because they only have a handful of targets who will be active.

9. No support. If the clan is ranked top 200 what does it matter? Quit crying

10. Maybe BMW is training sub clannies? This is a good time to train your members in war, even though it's only a System war, war is war.

11. Lol quit crying? I'm not crying.

It isn't hard at all to get a clan to 200 rank, me and 1-2 friends + our alts can do that.

12. Use your eyes, Look at their opponents roster.

13. Support from 

14. So did you lose prestige from people doing this?

15. Why did the devs make 50 player min if not to avoid exactly this issue? This is a loophole of intent. It needs to fixed or drop the 50 player min

16. I get what you're saying, TROLL. You're right. This is BS. I hope they get their asses kicked anyway.

17. Did I lose prestige? Look at the war I'm in mr. fail troll. We're up by over 100b and we're doing this too at a smaller level.

So to answer your question, no.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.