Looking For Semi-Final Summer War Clan

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WARGORlLLA-, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Any clans fighting in Semi Final Summer Wars? Need an experienced Hansel with Xtals, Mithril, Pots, and little need for sleep. Please follow me. I want to be in this weekends war!

2. U wanna b in it so u can get the nobility aqua inferno n possibly the item aswel

3. Fair play but people who stay up the whole 24 hours is pretty sad tbh more focus on a game instead of going outside n breathing in fresh air

4. You sleep? What type of KaW are you playing?

5. I'd try and join but tbh I'm small, need sleep and I'd rather grow then get stripped.

6. Yeah good luck with that...

7. No clan will take on new people now! Sorry, too much of a risk!

8. I need a summer wars clan as well.

9. I sleep but not in war. I could just hide my allies. I always have time to grow. I like war. And sure, everyone wants aqua and inferno. That answer y'all comments?

10. [Quote"Diablo"]I need a summer wars clan as well[/Quote]
    No you don't need one, you just want the item.

11. I believe diablo wants to war as they have done previously for last rights not everyone wants to war for the items

12. Lol yep. Thanks Reaper

13. So yh chicken pipe down

14. Lmao. Sleep is for the weak 

15. Shh Chicken, even if I wanted the item
    or not I worked hard and participated in every Summer War except one so don't speak so soon.

16. Haha sleep is not for weak sleep is wonderful especially if u have had way to many n can't stand up

17. @OP

No clan is going to let you in the semi-finals now. You can keep looking and keep asking but nobody will let you join. Imagine how many people have asked them already.

/lock

18. To get in u got to know people

19. It's not what you know, but who you know.