forge sub

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *ChelseaBoysIRA (01), May 22, 2010.

1. Does any1 know how many lvl 3 forges 1 lvl 3 sub is worth 

2. Pls compare other mixtures of builds too to help ppl hav a better knowledge of d game

3. A sub bought from lv. 1 to lv. 3 costs you about 10 bil and gives

Attack: 7.2k
    Def: 4.8k

A lv. 1 sub bought until lv. 3 costs about 1,430,000,000 or 1.4 bil but gives:

Attack: 21k
    Def: 14k

4. Forge is the first one, and it was 10mil not bil sorry, I was confused.

5. Thnx serk if ppl hav any facts about builds pls dump them here to share wit every1

6. I have lv.2 subs and lv.3 subs too, also lv. 3 forges, but 1 lv. 3 forge is better& cheaper than a sub

7. Ya I'm either about to buy 100 mill land r upgrade 1 forge to a sub wat do u tink

8. Ya dats wat I thought

9. You should have all forges lv.3 now, you have em right?

10. Yup nd I hav1 def tower should I sell dat

11. I have pure forges, not even one guild because I want maximum attack, but I suggest you to have at least one lv.3 guild. How many lands do u have?

12. Please type normally...
    Get some guild Lvl3s..they give better plunder than up to T3 L2..by then you can upgrade to guild4 for big plunder bonus...

Max your plunder first, then get land, sell a forge for a guild and use the new land for another as well as tearing down your single tower for a third. Keep rest forges and make guilds lvl3. Then max plunder again. If you have trouble hitting target it shouldn't matter if you hit a weak target with maxed plunder or you can assassinate at your bracket against those pure forge builds to soften for hits.

Later on those guilds can earn side-cash stealing if need be so that's another +

13. Hey bro come ask your clan members :-D

14. Forge lvl 3= 9.75m
    sub lvl 3= 1.33b

15. Buy subs and upgrade guilds first, then buy land. See my other post for why.