I Want to Be a Hitman

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Il-Entropic_Ronin-lI, Oct 6, 2013.

1. This idea incorporates the personal war history/prestige system, something reminiscent of val and anarchy's bounty hunter idea, and an old idea of my own. So i present you all with the Hitman system! :mrgreen: enjoy!

What is the "hit man" tab?

It is where you have a randomly selected contract on a player within your hit range (as devs call it, hit ratio/restriction) with a sealed packet of information attached, the packet cannot be opened without accepting the contract. The contract simply shows the player's name, a link to the player's profile, what the contract is for (reset, hit count, strip, pin, etc) and what method of payment the "hitman" wants

•gold
    •mith
    •aqua
    •inferno
    Etc.

The contractor (hitman) doesnt know who the benefactor (contract holder) is, unless the benefactor discloses it within the information packet.

The information packet contains things like...
    •associated targets (alts)
    •sleep times / time zone
    •recent eb activity
    •ally names
    •associated clans
    Etc.
    Assuming the benefactor has any of that knowledge anyway

Now, i bet you are wondering how the prestige plays into this.. Well let me explain
    When you complete a contract, you are assigned prestige, somewhat like the current prestige system, after the devs make their changes to it.
    What comes of high prestige?
    Repeat rewards!!
    •every benchmark reached awards something; bounty hunter equip, pot stores, gold hoards, 6 xtal packages, nobility, time sensitive spell (items) that give buffs like 24 hours of 10% increased item drop rate, stacks with EE, aqua and inferno caches, etc.

How do you abuse a random draw system? I am not sure, im posting this in the forums for criticism before i email it in to the devs.

2. It would be hard for com. To grow and OSW we'll be a lot more!  Sounds like fun!!

3. SUPPORT!!!

4. I like it support with a cpl tweaks like to.not abuse it possobly put a limit to how many hits you can sodo

5. Thought up a couple of tweaks myself too, will edit OP when i get on pc

6. [​IMG]
    Support!

7. @Caribou

'Dat GIF.

8. Support sounds really fun

9. Only tweak I have, is since KAW is set in a medieval era, maybe call them assassin contracts, or assassination contracts.

Other than that, and as long as its random, I dont see any abuse.

I say make a limit though on the reward depending on the size of the contract. That way someone doesnt put a contract on a statless inactive, and use an alt to find it and get a ton of money easily. (Seeing that I doubt almost statless players will ever be actual targets)

10. @eltyr - one of the tweaks i came up with is a land requirement to open the tab. 15 highlands, along with HF opening to prevent statless abuse.

11. Cool idea 

12. Support!

13. Support I love this.