THE BIG WAR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Gold-Alien, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ᎢᎻᎬ ᏏᎥᏩ ᏔᎪᎡ

Comment-SupportIf you like it
    Comment-No SupportIf you don't like it

I just had the idea pop up in my head, but what of there was a BIG WAR.

There would be a sign up for the
    BIG WAR and LOTS of people would sign up.

So I'll cut to the chase,

THE BIG WAR

The BIG WAR would consist of about half/most of KaW and they would all war for lots of money. They would be split into to clans/groups that can hold unlimited members. These clans would be disbanded by the developers after the war. These clans would be called Big War1 and Big War2. You will have 5 days to sign up. Two hours before the war starts you will automatically be kicked from your clan. You cannot join another clan. Once the sign-up is over they are split into those clans.

Details,
    Epic battles will be disabled 1 hour before the war and all epic battles currently going on will be forfeited and NOT put in clan history.

The war will last 3 days and the winning clan/group will be payed mithiril and a bit more gold/a lot more gold then usual.

Once the sign up is over the war will start in three hours.

If you leave the war after it starts you cannot join because the roster is locked.

Also, top members of the winning clan /group would also get like 3 or 5 crystals each.

The losing clan would get no crystals and no mithiril but a tiny payout.

I just wanted to ask the for the KaW community's opinion before I e-mail the developers my idea.

If I missed anything I am sorry because I am on iDevice and I can't edit this.

Please excuse me for any spelling errors or BB code fails.

2. Scary... NICE JOB.

3. Im in the middle, tell me how and who it would affect / details.

4. ᎢᎻᎬ ᏏᎥᏩ ᏔᎪᎡ

Comment-SupportIf you like it
    Comment-No SupportIf you don't like it

I just had the idea pop up in my head, but what of there was a BIG WAR.

There would be a sign up for the
    BIG WAR and LOTS of people would sign up.

So I'll cut to the chase,

THE BIG WAR

The BIG WAR would consist of about half/most of KaW and they would all war for lots of money. They would be split into to clans/groups that can hold unlimited members. These clans would be disbanded by the developers after the war. These clans would be called Big War1 and Big War2. You will have 5 days to sign up. Two hours before the war starts you will automatically be kicked from your clan. You cannot join another clan. Once the sign-up is over they are split into those clans.

Details,
    Epic battles will be disabled 1 hour before the war and all epic battles currently going on will be forfeited and NOT put in clan history.

The war will last 3 days and the winning clan/group will be payed mithiril and a bit more gold/a lot more gold then usual.

Once the sign up is over the war will start in three hours.

If you leave the war after it starts you cannot join because the roster is locked.

Also, top members of the winning clan /group would also get like 3 or 5 crystals each.

The losing clan would get no crystals and no mithiril but a tiny payout.

I just wanted to ask the for the KaW community's opinion before I e-mail the developers my idea.

If I missed anything I am sorry because I am on iDevice and I can't edit this.

Please excuse me for any spelling errors or BB code fails.

5. Wow double post much? Dont be posting on other threads.

6. Just one problem if there are unlimited members and u can do an eb it would be over super fast and could do like 30 in no time I think eb's should be disabled

7. It's called the all star war.

8. Support. Some details would have to be fixed, like no Ebs in the big clans, also the two clans can have unlimited members, but they start with an equal number of members, that are equal stats. After that, people can leave and not rejoin. Makes things interesting

9. try joining the allstar war

10. Support apart from top members getting xtals im thinking you mean top plunder members? pure spy's get  in real wars and they play their part

11. This pretty much describes the ASW... /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.