Ceasefire

Discussion in 'Wars' started by vedderkill, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Press Release
    Hlneo: I hereby declare that I am not and never have been a Yafi member. I also did not strip fund any yafi related Os member.
    Os, AAH, iG, AoA, WaR: We acknowledge hlneo's declaration and recognise the misunderstanding that brought about the farming.
    AnD Family, AAH, Os, IG, AoA, WaR: 1. We hereby agree to ceasefire with immediate effect, 2. Any clan going back on this Agreement will be clan farmed by the rest.

2. 
    I'm very happy about this!

3. Aw, but I thought it was funny...
    I mean, uh, yay!

4.  took long enough to find out u didn't do anything

5. 
     
     
    
    
    
     
     
    

ཏ༮ཥཥΎ ཏ༮༎༠ཨཛཛས

6. That's not what she said !

7. Never acknowledge your mistakes, just keep saying you're correct and laugh in the face of your opponent. Are you fricken human or not?!?!

8. I fully supportiG

9. iG appreciate the clarification and will honor the cf as agreed.

~ Tara
     iᏀ Council 

10. Warriors of the Ancient Realms and those in Army of Anubis appreciate the clarification as well and will honor the agreed upon CF

WAR

11. I woulda made him pay me 5t

12. Osiris and Osiris Soldiers appreciate the clarification and will honor the agreed CF

 ᎧིᎦཾ།Ꭱྀ།Ꭶཾ FིåᎡེMྀ ᎦqལིåᎠྀ 

13. We at A n D family appreciate the honor and integrity that WAR, AoA, Osiris, AAH, and iG displayed in this matter. A special thanks to Sparhawk for working to resolve this. Thank you all. We will also honor all phases of this agreement.

14. Well that was a fast war

15. Whatever happen to good old extortion? This game needs more wolves and Robin Hoods

16. Cyn, yet it is the ones at the worst odds who seem to prevail.

17. Well played Much respect 
    "Never acknowledge your mistakes"very true if u value fake pride.

18. Prince thought I was serious LMAO