ANNOUNCEMENT to kill WC!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Dec 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey fellow warriors in Kingdoms At War! ( I don't talk to EB players!)

It's about time we take over wc and bring back the fun to kaw, as we all lost friends to continues development of EB and lately to SW, ( only so players gets shiny stuff, mithril, pots aqua etc )
    That means its getting hard only do osw only to keep up with getting a shiny equip from EB as osw or more exact Battle List don't get jack S....
    Everything of the fun aspects has been taking away from osw.!

I am feedup in so much fun game become so boring game (even I am in osw with turtles)

Atm new age are in osw so we won't kill wc ads until our osw is over, But I will use my secret accounts, attack and farm even strip wc ads players who ever it is, I don't care anymore who does the ads player or what clan it is, U can be friend, alliance, enemies or just a noob, cos u will anyhow don't know if its me or all who will agree on this post, or if u disagree and start attack the farmers Hey the end goal is osw, farm and make players stop wc ads, this might take 6month or longer but osw players are used to be patient and know how to kill and play this game

It will take a long time to kill wc ads, but lets start change KAW to the fun game it once was...

This post I will lead and argue and hopefully get clans and players unite to kill WC ads

And victims don't complain I warned u!

Good luck be patient have fun and start FARM WC ads only

Twicc
     New AGE

I am after to change kaw to a more fun game again, if kaw warriors for a while act like warriors and kill EB ads or attack EB clans, those players start to scream more and higher than true kaw warriors can be able to do, we dont cry..., ATA will listen to EB players! (atm only osw players who quit game or comlpain with bad success rate) ATA will be forced to do something about when EB players complain they getting stripped and drained of their precious gold, ATA need to do something about the bored huge force (ALL OSW PLAYERS)

who atm thinking to quit this game or try to change it with either anarchy or any other way they can to get back the fun, I don't quit this game at least not yet I try to do something first! I tried mail ATA ZERO success, I tried to talk to ATA and wait for their develop of the new SW, still boring game, no PVP action...

And good for you if YOU are one of those who get annoyed over my behaviour so lets try take that energy change the game!?!, one person who calls out none listen, two person who calls out maybe one more listen, thousands of calls out for changes well that's calling *changes* don't u agree?

To make a difference u haters prove one thing you will never change the world! Try be something more, try to think diffrent dont just complain and live in a small box, with only grey cloud in your head!

But I dare you dear haters for once try to change something to the better! Can you do that?

I told in this post I don't expect players will come day one we gonna try change kaw to a better and more fun game and don't expect tomorrow either but who knows next day or next day?

I have patient and I will call out for all the players who thinking of quitting this game lets change it instead!

2. Huh. I didn't understand a word

3. I'm pretty sure I saw New Age ads so don't be hypocrite!

4. another masterpiece!! ;)

5. Yeah .... Good luck with that bro

6. this is hilarious,haha 

7. Yes I my self done wc ads to survive as a clan, I don't hide obvious stuff

Only way to survive kaw today is do EB and announce wc ads but what if we take away wc ads what will EB clan do? What will ATA do? That's more important

If u don't get my dyslexia text, sad I can't help u more with that as I am not native English

8. It was easily understandable. The problem is, Twicc, that many clans, not to say all, post WC ads. You'd be outnumbered, I'm not sure if outgunned though, I have never warred against NA… :)

9. That's hypocrital. You WC ads to get your clan strong but once you have a lot of perms ur gonna farm people just like u doing wc ads to help their CLAN And how does WC ads annoy u? U said kingdom at war not kingdom at chat.

10. This has been attemptes/proposed 100 times.

11. My friends out in KAW are many, and if all war-clans unite for a common goal that ATA also Develop battle list to have a chance to grow

Can be easy 50 clans start farm wc ads, I will not be alone I know already friends in diffrent war clans doing this, I will only try unite all warriors!

Today's only chance to grow is doing EB
    And as a new player to get fully T5 without noobs/xstal will take over 1year, I know it's a game ATA earns so much cash it's ridiculous

12. haha..sweatdream always sweat =)

13. Forum have section of recruit players if u haven't notice before EB new players run to clans and old players helped noobs grow and learn

Wc ads are today necessary to survive yes, but there are alternatives

14. This is a dumb idea.

15. Its a good idea. Only problem is that this will only happen if war clans halt their own wars for a little time.

16. Lol, your still going on, hurry an finish your war so I can be your perm farm :lol:

17. Who knows what stupid in life, but I have never said to anyone their ideas are stupid, to change the world comes from one small idea, to change kaw I know for sure u don't have the guts as u only can give critic with no real good opinion why... Sadly u act as the dumb person, come with at least an smart argue little noob

18. Shutuppppppppppp

19. This is an idea, a good ideq actually. But only if supported by many.. If only devs will create an ad section, we will not have this arguments.

to think most are complaining about wc flooding with ads and now a player puts in a solution, all you read are complaints.

Why not put forward a better solution if you really dont agree with the idea?

20. @war4yourkaw
    Shut the **** up!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.