MURPHS4LIFE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by K4llIlIlIIKINGS4LIFEllIlIIlIK4, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Murphs Family, never met better people in a clan b4,A family that takes care of ur on,members I have learned to love and respect.Brothers and sisters that I will DIE fighting for or beside anytime.

2. This has been Public Service Announcement brought to you by Murphs. We now return you to your normally scheduled, noob-infested program.

3. Nah, Murphs is part of the regularly scheduled noob program

4. EB WARRIOR 4 LIFE!

5. Ah the all seeing dogs have past judgement on the MURPHS.
    You may notice we have been failing at epics lately. hmmmm wonder why.
    Could be we are in osw. Nah no the MURPHS, they are an Epic Battle Clan, right?
    If you want to apply to be a MURPH and actually earn an valid opinion apply at MURPHS Core
    Do not apply at ATW or ISS

Now you trolls can ramble on and make a fool out of yourself. We really don't care what you assumptions are.
    If it helps your little egos well just troll on.

6. Dionese, would you say, trolls aren't worth your time?

7. Dio

8. You check your pm  i find it so funny to relate what u said in it to here  hmmm may u should think what u say over

9. Its alright share. He just wants to look cool in front of his forum buddies. And try to downplay the Murphs. Just like every other wrong troller.

ᎷᏌᏗᎮᏚ

10. You guys have terrible comprehension skills. Safe to say its fairly obvious I wasn't bashing you like you're claiming.

11. Player vs environment!!!!

Burn down the forests!

12. I believe last time i checked PvE was Player vs. Environment. Which a OSW doesn't qualify as.

13. @Anonymus Yes, and no. Guess it depends on your understanding of trolls. Alison explained trolling to me and Belle just did a Daffy Duck on the subject.
    I find it mildly annoying when lonely ppl go on to every thread and made some senseless statement about a clan they know nothing about.
    M4,as we call him, burst out in a clan pride thread and really we should all be so lucky to have clan mates like him. If someone else Says "Joes Clan" is the best in KaW you won't here a negative comment from a MURPH.
    The MURPHS are a very old and loved clan.
    We are not a big nasty clan or "farmers" but we are a War Clan.
    All we ask is not to judge any clan you don't know. 
    Cheers D

14. Let's vote for Murphs!
    Are they EB kings or War Clan?!? 

15. Motto says it all^

16. yawn, we do a lot of wars and eb , I don't see us on the lb for a long time , which means we are doing wars , yes we were fast at eb and one of the best eb clans around but still we do war , unless if ur a murph member you can't possible judge if we are eb kings or war clan so drop it 

17. Lol share half of the people hating on forums are too scared to post with mains. Or they are just noobs. Don't know why we worry about them.

18. Good genuine ppl. Support. 