CEDRIC59 STRIPPED OF 150B?!?!!!! WATCH OUT TFK

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by xGh0stx, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WATCH OUT TFK

2. Why cant we all just be friends 

3. I know swift, we should just have prac wars like we are planning

4.  some1s pissed

5. Scarlet, you don't even know me and you are calling me a piece of ****... Doesn't that say something about your character?

6. 

7. She needs someone to love her? 

8. Hahahahaha burn Cedric

9. Ss has a bad mouth for a 14 yr old.
    Hope you are not
    like that IRL at least...

10. they're bragging about hrino and Cedric....

If u strip for tactical advantage, its a very strategic move but these guys strip to piss them off and put them down.

They keep saying we have no honor, but here they standing laughing at something serious. People work hard to get where there are and you laugh at them?

If you strip, then do it for tactics like ur biggest threat.

Very low Nag... I'll let kaw decide on this one.

11. New Age has lost much much more than this. Ask zzunknownzz. Scarletshadow. Monkey_I'm_now_a_complete_spybuild_because_I_had_all_my_money_stolen.

12. love monkeys name

13. SooooOooo ittttttttttt okkkkkkk foooorrr uuuuu guyyyyyys tooooooo stripppp usssss and whennnn weee strippppp you Cedric59 makes us bad people  let kaw decide 

14. Apparently u didn't read my post correctly

15. Lol, Tp an his alts. And he'll never get wiped either :), not with all his fake iTunes cards 

16. Ad please dont be like deathmonkey who keeps on saying, I HAD ME MONEY!!! When he was number 5 on the lb allyless for about 4hrs, then number 5... For the next till now? Only reason he was still 5 is cuz of his wins.

17. Lol, it's all just a game..

18. Hear that scarlet?

Just a game ^.^

19. hansel the girly boy ... Haha! Your so jealous ... Too bad you can't make any LB.... Lmao loser girly boy

 Hansels accessories

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.