Campaign for PVP summer time promo

Discussion in 'Wars' started by bEdIam, Aug 20, 2013.

1. What I really want to see is x3 gold pvp summertime promo. Bring back BLW with a bang !! x3 gold this wednesday 

2. Unfortunately, Devs don't stand to profit from this as well as they from EBs.

Notice how almost every time now a large scale osw erupts the Devs release something new surrounding PVE. Zaft vs Apoc? New EBs and EQ. Zaft vs UC, new lands and builds and EQ.

Large scale strips occur and big spending players hound the Devs for refunds. Players with more to lose risk bans to protect their assets. Both sides claim the other is cheating and 24hr bans lead to large strips and more requests for refunds.

Too much hassle for Devs and they're basically getting the same income as during peace time. Big spenders won't quit due to lack of war. They'll quit due to too much of it and the fear if losing real money.

I support you OP I really do...this is just the reality

3. I hear you @ Cynder, but most of the LB will still be protected by BFA/DTS mechanics.

If its going to come down to pure cash spend, then I say do it as a one off and see what happens to the cash/xstall coffers.

We at the campaign for pvp (CAMP)  have the acronym, now we need the battle field !!!

4. I support

5. 100% support.

I actually think it is in the devs long term best interest to have more pvp than is currently supported by current pvp pay vs eb. Otherwise, the game gets very stale. Yes, some ppl will pvp despite the structure. But, I would like to see those on the fence given a reason to swing at other players sometimes.

6. Support. This could be fun...but id do it on a weekend so there us a greater chance if people hitting back instantly:)

7. Bump to A.T.

8. Support

9. Support!