Feedback on New Event

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Resilient_IRS, Oct 15, 2015.

1. (Sorry about low effort thread, I am putting in as much effort as developers put into making events)

Dear Developers,

The last events were enough and I can see why you repeated the same basic of the event but this new event is a completely different series and you have made it the same except for the storyline, the rewards and the event art. I personally want more time between events and different kinds of events this is making kaw monotonous and costly if you wish to keep up with the top rewards.

So to sum up these events are ill thought out unreasonably short space of time between them and you are killing the little guys.

Btw well done on finally releasing Silver Bars even though u spoke about them a few years ago but I imagine you probably have had little time to bring them out as you have been too busy counting our money.

Yours sincerely an average kaw player

2. Garbage haha same thing over and over. Banner looks terrible, and it's getting boring

3. They are looking at the now instead of the future. The player base will not stay as long as they do this.

4. Btw if we get enough people giving feedback in forums on this event maybe devs will reply so tell your friends tell your familys

5. Some feedback on this thread. Add a list of non supporters for the event :) And no support! TIRED of the REPETITIVEness of all the events!!!

Edit:
    I don't mind events. I even like em somewhat. The only thing I don't like is how repetitive these events are. New ideas need to be implemented

6. I'll be enjoying not giving a  while everyone that whines about events finds themselves in hte clans questing for the goods they love to hate. Promos cut into my beer budget so I've given up on em. Gotta prioritize.

7. How is this event killing the little guys?

If you don't want to participate in the event, you really don't have to! Carry on with whatever in game goals you were pursuing. You don't have to work for the event rewards. Simple.

8. More time between the events would be great. I mean we did just finish a cycle of events that completed the equipment set if you participated in all of them. And we also just finished a promo, which raked in a lot of cash for the devs. What would also be nice is to spice up the events more instead of starting another string of events that just completes the equipment set again (assuming) and if they could do a little more than change the story (from what OP said) that would be nice. But hey, who says the devs would even listen to our cry of distress anyway :D

9. OK I don't mind the events but the same event over and over? Shows no effort at all and only shows that they are in milk phase switch the events up think of something new and you don't always have to give equip for the event that makes the equip we got 2 weeks ago out dated.

10. Let's hope they do listen to us crying

11. Devs,

You promised several years ago, EBs that fight back, some sort of AI, rather than mindless spamming !!

Yours sincerely

Lots of love

12. Yes ! I have all those equipments. BUT.. Seriously shortage of Aqua n inferno. Therefore I hv to continue doing hte for Aqua n inferno after events? So means kaw is no longer welcome non $$ spenders.

13. I completely agree, equipment should not be outdated so soon

14. For one, I will go about it as if there was nothing going on. It's free stuff so just take it. Hit ebs regularly and you'll get free things. It's another event to spend so unless you're willing to spend $hundreds then go ahead. Best advice, don't fall to the idea that you need the best armor, there'll be better ones in about a month and better ones than than in 2 months. So don't stress about it and enjoy some free aqua, inferno, silver bars and some creepy looking equipment 

15. Support devs dont ignore us, we want answerz as to why u dont try

16. Gay. No support. If you'd hit ebs and quit worrying about typing you could also do good in events. Or not participate. Pshh,your name is right 

17. The second paragraph sums up my opinion