The Art of War ( ) by AotS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Trixa, Jun 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "So it begins..."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wow three people!!! Its not like kotfe has made 2 clans leave... Oh wait...

3. Thats just in the last 36 hours or so i think, great work !

4. So how many failed strips have you done? The fails amount to over 10tril now on your end. If you look at the people now "naked" that you posted they all have allies again so good job. ;)

5. If I had a picture for every person we've stripped, then you wouldn't be able to load the page because of the lag

6. Exactly poison, but I guess when you're fighters are starting to run, you need a morale boost! 

7. This is not as funny as the "VULF" pic :lol:

8. Lol. Both posts above me are completely true

9. AOTS DO NOT POST ON FORUM

10. Ermmm at last count I make it 35 stripped ppl in The Outlawz, last one just woke up and then hid his allies again! Maybe the SS thing should be explained to him! Unless that mith is deleting the SS on my Idevice! OMG now what do I do!

11. Probably smart trixa, you guys end up looking like fools everytime you post!

12. May be stripped, but is he potless?

May be stripped, but is he potless?

May be stripped, but is she potless?

Your ss mean absolutely nothing. My alts are stripped, have been for well over a year. :|

13. Wulfs been running his high end ally spell for weeks now, so much mith!

14. @ silent-but-deadly...your war is running more than a week now i believe :?: and if the 3 attempts in the above ss's are the highlight of your war for 36hrs work.....then all i can say is you give strippers a bad name. It seems to me that aots have their heads buried in the sand. :roll:

15. They got 3. 

16. Maybe they should go ask Biscuit for some tips.

17. What are we at? 25? 30? Or maybe more.

18. Got to love fail threads lol. 

19. You seem to think that if they're stripped they'll just stop fighting  you have to realise theyll continue until the clan quits. Stop pretending, AotS, that 3 stripped players are defeated players, allie less but not defeated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.