CHRISTMAS MITH SALE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RoCK0, Dec 9, 2012.

1. CHRISTMAS/WINTER HOLIDAY MITH SALE!
    
    Well now we know what the devs are up to, and some of us have been unfairly cheated out of our mith. When we were rewarded for our estoc wars we received payment for mith spent on items. This was taken away by the devs. This was completely unfair.

Devs please give us one more mith sale. We will even pay for more mithril. I would like to have the last mith sale last for Christmas Eve and day. I request you disable the daily limit on mith so we can prepare for your overpriced items and their outrageous enchantments as well as funding our estoc war endeavors.

This will be your Christmas gift to us instead of giving us the usual xtal or 2. It will also serve somewhat as a refund for those of us who were screwed over by your red paladin items/estoc war drama.

Please consider this option.
    Please correct your wrongdoings.

Kawmunity please support this thread!
    
    The sale will hopefully be on Christmas to give us time to save. I am NOT bashing other religions or making it seem like Christianity is the best. I am NOT advertising Christianity, however the dates work out and yes I am a proud Christian. Cheers all
    

2. Sorry for formatting/spelling/grammar/not making sense. I'm on iPhone in the car lol. Haters gon hate

3. CREDS TO MACHDUDE!!!! HIS IDEA!!!! NOT MINE!!!!!

4. I don't see why not, we get mith, devs make money, win, win.

5. No support. People have wasted years of wars of mith to buy this. Why should people who have a lot of gold from only ebs get this? I think a better solution is raising the mith payout from wars. This isn't a good idea

6. I really have no idea what you're talking about, that's why I gave that answer, by the way. 

7. Nou-
    He wants a mith sale on Christmas with no Max amount you can buy

8. I think it's a great idea. Win win for everyone

9. Ohhhhh, I get it. Thanks Flint!

10. No problem :)

11. sorry if it doesn't make sense. yes I am supporting a Christmas mith sale with no limit. afterward no more sales

12. Support

13. Yes thanks flint

14. I am with -Flint- on this. If anything is to be done for Christmas about mith, it should be free give away to all players an x equal amount. At least that's my opinion.

15. I support Rockstar

16. support

17. No support. You Want mith then do system wars.

18. I support this, though im still going to go and war.

19. I say they increase the mith drop from the wars. I don't need more EB noobs with thousands of mith, just makes it harder to hit them.