X2 REGENS FOR WARS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllI_ASTHMA_IllI, Jul 1, 2015.

1. A year or so ago the Devs had a week or weekend where they had x2 regens... So instead of waiting 1 hour to be full troop and spies, you were full after 30 min. During that time we had a few wars and it was a lot of fun! More action, more successful attacks, ps could regen enough to Assa people... Was great fun and I heard no complaints... Why can't the Devs have a war format with x2 regens??

2. I think season wars should have an modification every season to see who can adapt and still do well

3. I haven't ee'd in a long time so i dont know how it would effect it, but it sounds like it would be a lot of fun with x2 regens.

4. Support

5. Because we have to pay for xtals.
    Would be a great feature tho.

6. He doesn't mention or mean xtrals. He means 2x as fast regens not 2 xtrals per war.

7. 2x regens in war means higher attack builds will overcome towers more easily as they won't be fighting so close to empty. This will make wars more tower heavy needed than before to maintain an advantage over eb builds.

8. Yeah but 2x regen kind of makes xtals slightly less useful imo

10. Josh, What I mean is that 2hr war equals 2 x Xtals needed. I can't see devs doing a regen adjustmemt for war fearing people would avoid using xtals. Hope that clears things up. Also I did say it was a good idea and Ash's point would make it exciting. Now upgrade your kingdom........