SEASON 5

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllI_ASTHMA_IllI, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Dear kaw game developers. Thank you for posting season 5 proposals 1 and 2 and answering the first 2 questions from each thread... A long time ago... Please follow up with the EE community on what we might expect. Can we get war proposals 3 and 4 at least?

This game is filled with ready and willing spenders getting infuriated by the lack of feedback from you guys. It's like we had an ugly divorce with you and you won't even show up to our kids T ball game! Say something! Do something! Prove the haters wrong!

I might be one of the few foolishly holding out hope that S5 will be a success, but I think you can do it!

There has been many many good ideas tossed around, but the underlying issue remains the same. The ONE thing that you have to focus on is being inclusive to mid sized builds. It's not rocket science.

2. did someone say rocket science????

3. With the brand new event going, ata is tied up. This has never been done before and needs all employees focused on making sure it runs smoothly.

4. Might we suggest doing weekly trials n test ideas. If nothing else its a step forward from offseason war doldrums.

5. I'm still in favor of proposal 2 as being the most fair. If that is not possible, a season like s4 would not be too bad.

6. Never been done before lol

7. I dont get why they make two proposals and only read the first page of over a hundred pages of input.

They could respond, but they choose not too it seems.

8. I know!!! It's total BS 

9. Ill say it for dirtylarry

No support

10. Unless it involves lining their pockets the devs don't seem to care. We seem to do the same ol song and dance before every season (save season 1 of course). "Give us your ideas and suggestions (input) to make the next season better"...which we do and ultimately they do what they want.
    Has ANYONE anywhere ever been apart of their beta testing? Or is a war beta tester the new urban legend? My (and I am sure a few others) anger increases because simple questions r rarely or never answered. Instead the devs play a game of chicken with the community... Here's season 5...we dare u not to participate. Sadly if they actually paid attention to the state of clan wars now, several have lost interest completely.

11. Yes of course ppl have done beta testing.
    IMO EB's n events have swayed too many away from war of all kinds.
    Warring is dwarfed now.

12. Absolutely agree , events have come in between warring. Why war for hours let alone weeks on end when u can "win" eq. on par or better in an event.

13. I agree

14. Devs are "still going through" the pages of the first proposal, not even close to being on the second yet  good things take time...

Give us a Update on the upcoming season developers! Nice post Ash 

15. I'm sure there will be a proposal 3, proposal 1 + 2 are too extreme towards one type of war.

16. Sure is nice we have someone like community to communicate with us.

17. Support

18. Dev too busy counting money.

19. Sorry for the delay everyone. We've been spending the last week or so finalizing some details and hope to have more to announce on the upcoming Season 5 later this week.

Stay tuned!

20. His alive!!!!