WC LOVE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by A10, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Hey kaw! Figured I'd start a new gig too keep the game fun! I like to call it WC love 

AS you can imagine with t5 coming out people are leaving gold out, spamming WC for faster ebs, and crying extra loud when they get a full news of hits. The game is easy! You watch WC and tap a random name! (sometimes I just say next ad or colored name gets love) and then you proceed to fill their news. After your last hit, you post this on their wall

YOU son have been blessed with the gift of WC Love!!!! PASS IT ON or GIVE IT BACK. help fix kaw

If they keep hitting back then good or them you have some fighting to do, if they hit someone else, then good for kaw! Collect the complaints on your wall and have fun!

Martyr

2. Support lol

3. And first

4. Please hit me when I'm in wc. I love having naked farms.

But all in all, I already do this when noobs spam my wall with EB ads.

5. Similar to the game Canadiangal started a few months ago. Many stopped playing. I never have. Wc, forums, and battle list are integral parts of finding a person to pick on. I love finding a pure eb build to feed on for days! Support the op and continue to make kaw the game it was supposed to be. 

6. I likey, likey

7. Hmm. I just saw you on the little WC bar the the bottom on my screen. Iiiinteresting.

8. WC ppl are always online and usually cry immediately, all in all best way to roll

9. Cool, once i get hlbc ill battle more ... Just a few more years.

10. Yeah man your looking like your on your way. Pure spy and neked is way to hlbc now adays? huh?

11. Heritix, make that a few more generations once T5 comes out.

12. Respect.. 

13. He did it to me last night. NO HOMO

But u didn't post my wall

14. I need a good bonin

15. Wc roulette is better.

16. Is that like Russian roulette?

Pick a random person and strip farm then maybe.

17. Coolstorybabenowmakemeasammich all neked 

18. Well, I half unloaded on my victim. Got two fails in return...