OPEN FOR ATKS TONIGHT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IITRII_CUDA426_IITRII, Aug 13, 2012.

1. If dtw I'll have more out after epic battles

2. Ever tried WC?

3. Re: OPEN FOR ATKS TONIGHTt

thanks but u pay like crap

4. It's on wc and if u don't like the pay don't hit, interested in helping smaller players grow.

5. Hooray a true legend osf

6. Foo you're too strong for me :(

7. Thanks guys for the good forums post. Let's get me upto my 1 mil losses soon!!

8. Thanks a bunch :)

9.  bump for free gold

10. @OP I'm wondering are you really trying to help or are you just trying to see who hits you so you can have a list on who to hit later?

11. Just seeing who hits me so I can hit them later  jk, btw closed now thank you guys. Mods u can delete this now if u come across it

12. Cuda been great wc opener since I can remember Ty for all the free gold in past

13. Ah Cuda, much love, so happy to see this thread, I will be getting Wenderful back to wc, maybe we will be there together again... have to say opening to wc one of my favourite things about this game and I miss it. Loved the people I met doing it and also liked to think I was helping people grow. Maybe the people below doubting your sincerity should appreciate the gesture rather than make negative comments.

14. I with u wendyms some ppl just dont know before pwars wc osf opening was like life line to us