Is EE a PRIORTY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Idk about the mood overall with the war community other than there r those that like Clan Wars n those who like Indi Wars.
    There has been much discussion n furor for a long time about EE n what is needed to be done.

There r those of us who like to war foremost for the sake of warring n accept IWar as one part of EE n those that see it as the only War they want.

Those who r dedicated to war clans r seemingly in the minority n yet still persevere fighting an uphill battle.
    Why is this?
    Maybe cuz its why we play KaW n participate in also all the other facets to support this game.
    Its disheartening to say the least when ASW has declining interest n EE is going downhill as well. Its not the rewards or the TZ's or any other reason many may have but it is getting to the point where ppl have either lost faith or become numb n disinterested. Frustration has meant many have either quit or simply don't care anymore.

Is war an ATA Priority?
    I'd say no n probably hard to debate otherwise.
    So where do Wars stand n where r they going?
    Who knows when transparency is not forthcoming n drags its feet.
    There is no road map for Season Wars/ASW/Tourneys.
    A war calendar is not hard to produce.
    What we do know is EB's r 24/7 there is always an Event around the corner those r a given.

Feel free to post well written opinions on your views n as usual we can expect the usual trolls n low effort ppl to litter another thread

Ty n look forward to reading ur posts.

2. Yes

Edit: I mean, no.

3. It hasn't been since they came out with it in 2012.

4. Obviously it isn't. It's been nearly a month without comment.

5. Obviously to the devs it is not.

6. There is no War Vault to bank gold temporarily n further discourages ppl warring.

Nothing to stop rogues entering IWar n play selfishly.

Nothing is being be done regarding clan wars.

Nvm all the above cuz no answers from ATA.

7. Definately

8. They give rewards for ebs really and the mith is for equipment and spells usually used for more wars and instant profit and over and over till you get infinite mith really. Wow that makes barely any sense but screw it. lmao

9. So here i am in an IWar n 1 of our ppl won't hit a peep on Ops.
    Selfish stupidity once again rears its head.

Post your example of IWar individualisms.

10. Why not?

11. Cuz IWar allows garbage like this.
    Ppl do as they pls on a team apparently.
    Then claim at least I'm upfront.

12. Why would ee be made a priority? Seems like with the constant crying it would be more of a burden for devs

13. Nighthawk,

Thank you for this thread. As priority, I do know as one that was in contact daily with ATA before resigning as mod, that war mechanics are at the top of the list, just not a line though.

I live for war as do you and many others that play this game. I too am saddened by what has or has not yet been achieved in the better interest of the playerbase for the warring aspect of this tappity tap tap game.

I sit back and look at the history of this game from pre-eb to its current state. Even after eb's were launched the devs did try to stay on top of the war segment.

After ebs we still had awesome system wars. Then came a summer tournament war, then an Asw, then the EE seasons, unfortunately everyone of those came with not at fault of devs, but rather the players finding exploits and ruining what was given to us.

Examples:

System wars are non existent due to exploits and now made with no incentive. I honestly miss those friendly or not.

Due to EE seasons exploits the entire war schematic is in chaos and its affected builds to the point of being nerfed.

Every war system has been compromised by selfishness upon exploits. Ok yes maybe partially the devs fault, I rather look at the problem as in those exploiting the system and ruining it by doing so.

The point of the game is to grow ATA has made this clear from the first land you build on. Not to grow enough to rack up bfa and bfe and keep yourself under the radar.

Also stacking, many say it's an exploit many say it's strategy. My opinion is it's an exploit hands down, as I know many do as well.

I can go on and on but I'm sure it's TL by now lol, but remember this every time war has been mentioned there's been positive and negative. Exploits after exploits. The development team has a lot of work out the gates from seeing previous issues and problems caused by I would say player abuse of exploits. They want to plug the hole that floods our wants from the negativity. It takes work a lot of work.

Quite honestly that's why we see what we do as they are trying to create an even playing field for war mechanics including the match making. Just so many variables are included in doing so there can be loopholes in which we have seen and dealt with. I do believe in them getting it corrected, but I also feel as a community not to take advantage of situations for our own self indulgence.

Hope I made some sense Nighthawk :) feel I was going on forever and may have rambled :/

~TG

14. Ss it and send to support. That's some dumb ass crap and deserves a shattered sword.

15. I think the initial intrigue of EE at least for me back in season 1 was that awesome equipment during a time when any EB equip failed terribly in comparison... That's that not the case anymore but it was enough to get me hooked on EE wars.

I just wish the Devs would let us beta test some new types of wars like the did when it all started.

16. ASW 3 n Season 1 got my interest peeked for war. since then its been nothing more than a struggle whilst eb after eb n event after event r released n not much effort fixing warring.

17. My guess would be no, seems ee is a distant 3rd or 4th on devs prioroties by recent ongoings

18. More like on a list of its own.
    1st into to trash bin lol

Btw thx TG for adding ur info