The Confederacy of Dunces

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Narcissist, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Nothing hurts more than to see a good war clan go is what I used to think. When LR and WoF went at it i knew Someone was going to be gone. It was sad to see WoF go but life goes on.

BUT! I found something that hurts more. Watching a clan *Cough*The Confederacy of Dunces*Cough* CLAIM they destroyed WoF when it was obvious they were annoying wannabes that hoped to hop on the LR train to victory. The fact that HE claimed to destroy WoF someone who without LR pinning and stripping the **** outa them would have made his clan reset in 2 days really made me cringe. I can not say that i am perfect in KaW or any other aspect in life, but i respect others and gie credit to those who deserve it. The confederacy of dunces look out Erok is coming for you. Welcome to annoying Vet wasting troop on you ville. :evil:

2. WoF's biggest member was band aid right? Who was like 2m Cs spy....? They were noobs. Not exactly an achievement destroying them.

3. No bandy was are num 4

4. WoF were war vet's still. That is not the deal. He gloated for doing nothing at all.

5.  beg for us to stop pinnin your asses 
    Ahahahahahaha

6. The dunces hit Lala badly in a third party app, that made her quit as she explained in Roberts thread. So get your butt off the hurt and stop your crap, idiot.

7. [​IMG]

Linky Link Motha Fucka

So they made her quit ANOTHER game? lulz

8. What and idiot this guy really is.......

They made her quit kaw, through a well known(obviously not to you) social app.

You know nothing about what happened so ill politely ask you to keep your beak out and shut your trap

9. Poor Obom trying to stick up for the noob clan lmfao

10. Poor erok trying to prove his manhood

11. If ud like to know tge rest of the story knock feel free to follow

12. No need to proove manhood over a game lol

13. Last time I checked,

I could've worked the whole of WoF over using 3 accounts..

14. Fail Robert fail!

:lol:

15. You are the potted up failure.

16. Erik, you are permanent farmed with me

17. Congrats lee perm farm  sure he's shaking inI his boots

18. 1. It is Erok
    2. You will be reset soon so idgaf
    3. Welcome to forum trolling
    4. Pots and Spies win wars
    5. You have like 0 pots hahahaha

:mrgreen: :twisted:

19. lee did you really call him a fail because hes potted up? LOL im lovin your 1 sdp btw. Hasnt stopped me yet :)