⚙️ Chrono Chaos 🤖

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Jace, Oct 4, 2023.

1. Chrono Chaos

[​IMG]

A city in peril! Arriving at a massive cogwork city populated by a mysterious capybara race, the expedition springs into action as mechanized monsters assault the gates! A brutal war of attrition is about to commence as Gwyn and Brannyn charge into battle.

Can you save the capybara city from being ransacked?

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Wednesday, October 4th until Wednesday, October 18th, 2023 at noon PT.

Competitions

For the duration of Chrono Chaos, there will be a PVE and PVP competition running.

The first PVE Competition instance starts at 1:00pm Pacific Time, and the first PVP Competition starts at 5:00pm Pacific Time.

Each instance will last 4 hours and as soon as one competition instance ends, another will begin.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to Chrono Chaos will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Cogwork Box, and Royal Cogwork Box.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 ATA-Jace, Oct 4, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2023
  2. 👎 make something good please

Roro likes this.
  3. Lol this ain't it but I will still get the set 🤣

4. When are you going to improve wars?

-Kratos-, HanSolo and Hebrews_12_1 like this.
  5. OKAY I PULL UP

6. Boring same copy paste event. Fix wars. Make wars fun. Make competition rewards worth it. Man this game is going down hill if the devs don’t start to listen to us.

HanSolo, Roro and Bert like this.
  7. They said “MAKE SURE” to check the forums but there is nothing here…

8. Boo, this sucks. Give us more banners.

9. Right, I got excited only to find out it’s the same copy paste event. KaW getting boring

HanSolo likes this.
  10. Haven’t played KAW in about 2 weeks and I came back to this trash…give us new lands, give us new EBs, give us better wars(100 person indi, highland wars, etc…) make the game better so we can grow the base

Hebrews_12_1 likes this.
  11. Thank you devs for showing us

ATA 2017 = ATA 2023.

Literally no change in game design for over half a decade. Dead game? Nah fam, just invested players.

12. This event was very boring 😴. Definitely a 1 star all around on the survey