⚔️ Temporal Tyranny ⚙️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Jace, Jul 10, 2024.

1. [​IMG]

Temporal Tyranny

"Tyranny in the Time Tangle! A dangerous faction of metal wraiths has appeared in the Cogbara homeland, conducting raids against their people before disappearing back to their own timeline.

Can you destroy these malicious constructs?

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed. Regularly scheduled competitions will also run for the duration of the event.

This event will be available from Wednesday, July 10th until Wednesday, July 24th, 2024 at noon PT.

Competitions

For the duration of Temporal Tyranny, there will be a PVE and PVP competition running.

The first PVE Competition instance starts at 1:00pm Pacific Time, and the first PVP Competition starts at 5:00pm Pacific Time.

Each instance will last 4 hours and as soon as one competition instance ends, another will begin.

Update to Mithril Spells

We've made some updates to the spells that could be purchased through the Alchemist with Mithril!
    Instead of giving a flat stat amount, they've been updated to give a % based bonus of 5%-10%, with updated names, cost and durations.
    [​IMG]

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to Temporal Tyranny will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Temporal Chest, and Royal Temporal Chest.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

🏹INCOMING!🏹 Watch out there are . . . NEW DEALS!🎁

During Temporal Tyranny, the Royal Bundles available to purchase in the Marketplace for each event will also be purchasable as a single large bundle in our web store!

LAST CHANCE! If you missed the opportunity to collect the full furniture set from The Moon Festival, you can grab the entire set at a discount!

Check out the web store for new deals appearing weekly!
    [​IMG]

#1 ATA-Jace, Jul 10, 2024
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2024
  2. The events are so copy and paste they forgot to edit out the old events name in the description for competitions 💀😭😂.

3. Kudos for the mithril spell change. An update that was a 5+ years overdue. Perhaps we will have better mithril eqp soon…?

4. So does it cost 40 mith now to get though phase 3 of Sporevecks Revenge?

5. Ooo I didn’t think about that. That’s gonna be an expensive eb lol. Gonna try to skip that one when it comes around for blood rain rotation.

6. I just saw that lol I wonder if they will edit the mistake or if they will just not care enough to address it/edit it.

7. 💀I'm dead

8. As of like yesterday SR wasn't possible to complete because it didn't recognize the new spells 💀

9. Looks like dumb devs figured out they broke an eb and added old mithril spells back just for SR 🤣🤣🤣🤣