☠₩EEƘ2 ₩λƦ5 $EƦVEƦ ł$$UE$ λ₦Ð EXPŁØłŦ Ø₣ MλŦ₡ҤUP$☠

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ish, Sep 28, 2013.

1. War5: It was a disaster...plenty of players from our clan couldn't login for over 1h and from what I checked many more clans had same issues!
    Devs step out of your wardrobe and say something about this...we want refunds for this bs! We understand servers can mess up but then you need to give us refunds with EE and rancor lvls for time wasted and lost a war we were owning!

Matchup exploits: Needs to be fixed and the whole hit range bs that don't work in reality when LB players can hit 7mil cs players...it's a joke! What's even more bs is the GH LB clans that's getting more and more common...we warred a clan yesterday and they had 3 huge lb players that non of us could hit 12 GH which no player can plunder! That's 15 players we couldn't make plunder on...I mean how can you win if you can't make plunder?
    Suggestion to fix this bs: New system for plunder when hitting other players...like eb you make plunder according your type of build...bigger and more troop buildings you make more plunder each hit! That would mean you make same plunder hitting big players and smaller players! Ppl can still put GH on the roster to gain easy matchup but now it will be a fair fight!

2. Love the GH part . Support !

3. The clan I was warning w earlier had the same issue

4. Support!!!

5. Ty Evelyn:) matchups becoming a joke when you can't plunder enemy...either they so huge top100 ally LB or small GH that give 2mil or less a hit..in return they make a fortune plundering! Even if you sit on them there's too few to plunder on

6. War5 issues...kaw_admin step up and give us some info...we put lots of time and effort on roster, strat and other ee stuff..only to lose because sever didn't work!

7. Only problem with a gh would be that it would be easier to plunder  sense someone is butt hurt about gh 
    Head

8. Why not do what everyone else did and post on the War 5 update? ️ no need for an entire new thread. Kaw_admin more likely to read their own threads 

9. Nice bypass :)