☆ India and pakistan time of war ☆

Discussion in 'Wars' started by G-H-O-S-T, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Iam from pakistan and i have many friends from india who can't participate in war becous this is 11:24 pm here in pakistan and india is similar when war will start it will be 3 am here how can we not sleep we want to war but we cant all from other time zones can war. plz we also want to war..thank u support

2. Shouldve taken naps, that's what I do. Then wake up for war.

3. Broke the ToU in the first 4 words.. Yay

4. Flint didnt you just tell mike to contribute or leave on another thread?

5. yeah i will miss war please change time so indians and pakistanis join and can play war. it's already 12:00a.m in India war starts at 3:00a.m at our country how we can war please change time dev

6. They have set up wars tto be at different times for different time zones. Don't complain the last war happened when I was asleep too.

7. The other guy didn't break the ToU now did he? He wanted an answer to his question. So don't troll him. As where this person is complaining about something he could do himself. All he has to do is stay awake. There is a difference on how you treat people based on their op. this one just inst smart while the other one wanted a legitimate question answered

8. @Op
    Plus if you change the time to yours then it makes other players unavailable. Most wars will take place in time zones with more players. Sorry

9. Be committed like the other players

10. In b4 white suprimacists

11. White power! Embrace the fact that we cant dance, sunburn easily, and don't have any skills whatsoever at basketball!!

12. Actually the title scared me; I thought it meant that the countries of India and Pakistan were finally at war.

13. That's what I was thinking.