₩ℍⅈ₮ع ℍ₳₦Ð ℣ʂ ℰㄨʗℰʟșⅈǿʀ

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, what was at first a petty fight, has now lasted a little longer then expected for us here at wh, reason being: we're not just targeting excelsior! Lol.

Reason for war is plain and simple, a friend of mine hit __tys__ one time off the battle list, and tys threatened him.

So I stepped in, told tys to back off and ran a full bar of attack on him.

Nothing

Next day, I get several threatening wall messages demanding I surrender, and then I was unloaded on by 3 or 4 members of excelsior.

So I put up a few mith and pinned their number 6 at the time for 12 hours, ( :lol: )

At this point a vote was taken amongst admins and it was decided that Excelsior would be hit, with other target remaining a priority as it still is.

I wake up 2 days later stripped off close to 3B gone, stripped, wh decides to bring in one of alliances to see if they can spare a few fighters, they oblige and send over a few.

We strip a few members of them, and now it has just been on going hits back and forth.

WH starts getting outside hits, we ignore.

Excelsior accuses WH, and myself, of just being a big bully, and their terms of war are unconditional surrender and Disnandment.

When I saw those terms, I honestly had to stop myself from cracking up in the middle of my biology class

The thing, that oh so many clans don't understand about wh is, we don't care, you can strip us all naked, clean every dime we have.

We'll still win, you can perm pin us, we'll still win.

Other clans get tired, WH is ⅈㅆㅆǿ℟₮₳L

Moral of the story, Don't pick fights with wh.

₩ℍ, ₩ع ₩ⅈʟʟ Ðǿㅆⅈ₦₳₮ع

Disclaimer: all who say "What do we care" etc, WH is always looking for new targets.

2. I thought Excelsior was a bunch of noobs when I first saw them, have fun

3. Do go on with your bad self ! Tell a
    Clan to disband.... What a bunch of nitwits !

4. I hate it when a clan gets a few good members and then gets all uppity thinking they can take on the world. Go gettem wh 

5. Go White Hand 

6. 1) Someone just found a keyboard app
    2) __tys__ 2/2/9 steal np.

7. I hate it when people don't know their limits, you can't expect to fight a war clan over this and win. It's a ridiculous quest. Challenge someone you can actually beat and learn from, Excelsior, because Wh are like bull dogs; they won't let go of their new toys.

8. Xtreme Im always willing to help out white_Hand

9. At missB, lol nope, I've had for quite a while.

10. Apothecary, no kidding! Lol

WH disbands, I'll reset and quit kaw.

11. Disband whitehand, LOL. Wonder what they smoking? 

12. Lol As much I sometimes find you an annoying 13 year old xtreme, I gotta admit you do play the game well.
    Congrats to whitehand

13. WH sucks :lol: I just hate your name is all k. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.