•••30 MINUTE REGENS•••

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_-Lane87-_-, Dec 21, 2012.

1. We need to try and get 30 minute regens into KAW! We have it in GAW, post me what u think about my suggestion, Ty

2. Threy bumped the Regens to a minute I thought

3. People would grow too fast... It's find how it's always been, 1 hour

4. Pretty happy with 60min regens. Been that way since 09. Don't know what doubling regen speed really brings to the table.

5. no support

6. No support due to aforementioned reason. Players would grow way to fast.

Not only that you'd have some serious complaints from players such as myself, that have spent almost 2 1/2 years trying to grow at the current 1 hour regen, only to be caught up to by players in half the time.

Yeah yeah, I know there are many players that have caught up and surpassed me in a lot less time.. They're irrelevant.

7. Ok np Ty for ur suggestions

8. Giskard 

9. Duuuuude 

10. We need to catch up sometime.

11. If they did they would halve payouts so no point 60 mins is fine if you want 30 min regen only hit half bar and wait for 30 mins

12. Yeah I lik the idea but only in the new wars so ur not sitting around 4 15 mins looking 4 tgts

13. Nah. Leave that in gaw. Keeps the games different. Why have 2 seperate games that are exactly the same except the theme and layout?

14. GaW is worse than KaW. I tried it out. They are jerks on there.
    I respect you choice of preference just speaking my opinion...

15. 30 min regen, why not? Ppl who told here that it means fast grow are wrong.... in gaw 1 hour regen was with higher plunder (1,6mil hits) and 30 min regen = half plunder (800k hits) .... so ppl grow with same speed...

30 min regen in wars could be more interesting....

16. Not a fan of the idea at all.

17. What is GAW? Just asking

18. Gangsters at War. Another ATA game..

19. Only ever hit down to 50% then you will regen every 30 min

20. Wait... Am I the only one who got a message a while back saying that they did change it and that plunder rewards changed? I got it a couple months ago at the start screen like they do with.. The xtals