༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻: Dear ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Luna, Jan 18, 2013.

1. I am here today to admit defeat and apologize on behalf of myself and Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ alliance.

We are sorry for being ******* jerks. Our Egos have gotten the best of us.

We Falsely claimed that a member of ZAFT Genesis was a clan farm for a "few months". But in fact SirCozza had been a member of ZAFT Genesis for over 3 months.

The truth hidden in plain site listed in ZAFT Genesis war history, a friendly family war between ZAFT Genesis and ZAFT FAITh 95 days ago.

If the apocalypse alliance had been farming SirCozza, there is simply no way SirCozza would have a top plunder in a practice war lol #2 to be exact.

SirCozza was spotted in wc who spoke respectfully this past weekend and was gang banged by 7 members from 2 different clans in the apocalypse alliance over a "SE" name tag.

Since then we have had our butts handed to us and respectfully request a CF.

Please except my apology.

Sincerely,
    EvLRoD

༺Ḿ̸̸ǤÁ̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻

ps. I have given my account away and am quitting the game. Friends can find me in that special third party app.

Death to Trolls

2. Cool story bro

3. Seriously? My respect for zaft just plummeted.

4. Ur in ZD.

5. C'mon guys...I think both sides can fight the war without the constant pot shots.

6. Something does not make sense to me here. Is this just me?

7. So much for war for the ages :roll:

8. I mean seriously? Only a losing side would fall to this amount of idiocy.

9. odd. Very odd

10. OHHHHHH and when u can't be hit in a test war or EE war externally?? No that's a fail thanks

11. Look at that-

Left ZD and barcoded.

12. I love that girl

13. Someone got their accts mixed up lol

14. They just did a name change when thread was first made it showed "Luna"

15. Keep your nubs on a leash zaft.

16. So this is fake.?