ψă -Recruitment and story

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Jake (05), May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prolog<----that is the thing before the beginning right? Anyway, this is a recruitment thread of sorts. Yesterday, while doing my usual forum and wc lurking, I made this magical idea. (Not really, been done before, but I had no thought of that in my head.) So, if you like to farm and stuff, read on, if you want to learn, read on, and if you are an eb fairy (like this account) stop. You won't enjoy this thread :/ Enjoy forums! (Sorry so long intro :) )

Created on May 5, 2013, ψă are a secret group embedded into KaW to uphold the legacy of Thocatilos, the slayer of the thieving, "farming" beast. We will not just accept anyone into our organization, and all rights must be upheld. With my approval, you will post a message in your status or at the top of your wall, to show you are protected by our great group of players. Anyone caught bearing this without my approval, will be punished.

Our purpose?
    -to uphold out promise
    -to keep KaW like it was
    -to make new friends (and enemies)
    -to have fun

No trash talk is allowed in Шε ÅЯε ƒÅЯmεЯś, even in pm. Keep it clean, trash talking does no good, take action!

Шε ÅЯε ƒÅЯmεЯś.

Requirements:
    - 500k cs (not much!)
    - Willingness to fight (This is Sparta!)
    - A little farming experience (moneyz$)
    - Ability to hold your own (no sissies!)

Waf are not a clan, although of need or want say, I will make a clan for us to call home. You don't need to be great to uphold our promise to Thocatilos, anyone can do their part to help our dear comrade.

Note* bar codey name thing coming soon

-Your friendly Guy next door.

2. I'll be the first guy on here :) I'll give this thread a 6/10, needs a little more work but pretty good

3. Any suggestions?

4. The very top is kind of unnecessary

5. Ill check clan out

6. I can't be the only one who saw "We are farmers" then went "Bum bum buh da dum buh bum dah dum" Like in those commercials...

7. We are farmers! Bumbudumbumbumbuummmm!

8. I meant to note that Altitude, you are just the first to post it. :lol.

9. Bad bb code •_•

10. : lol :
    :lol:
    Just sayin

11. Yea I did it too lmao

12. Interesting name btw.. What does it stand for?

13. Nvm.. It stands for We Are Farmers :lol: somehow I missed that

14. :lol: <---- I did it right! Thanks, I saw the commercial and thought of how it worked with KaW!

15. :lol. <==== i did it right!

16.  :lol:  :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.