Farming

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *naruto_9567 (01), Dec 8, 2010.

1. Every single day a man named kirow attacks me at least 15 times a day. I never did anything to him but he started farming me. I told him what was farming and the consequences of farming. He say's he dosn't care. I put up with this for a week and will not tolerate this anymore. I atleast lost 3 mil to him. For my level that is a lot. I think kaw should have this system that detects farming so ppl cannot attack more than 5x a day. If they try it say's something and cancels the attack. At the very least I want Kaw to ban this player....

2. kingdoms at --> WAR <--

3. You want him to be banned for playing the game it was ment to be played? Lol wtf

4. KINGDOMS AT WAR

not
    kingdoms at being il biches and whining and coming crying to mommy when some1 attacks

5. Hahahahahhahahahahah 5 times limit isn't a rule it's a courtesy he can hit u as much as he wants to... Plus ur a noob so go away

6. no plunder wars no regular wars. this game would vanish

FAIL

7. Just buy pots!

8. 3 mil is a lot? You need to get upgrading. I did a few lc resets and it took me 1 day for 3 mil to be one or two attacks.

9. narato=gaay show

watchers of narato=gay?yes!

hes gay of course he is a lil **** noob

10. Naruto iS alsome

11. Are u calling me gay?

12. When you buy the app it's game on lol no rules you got to make money so farm an get farmed it's all good lose some win some 

13. Heres what you do:
    Buy lots of pots
    Join a teambuilding clan
    Join Pwars
    Build
    And get back at him

Then he in turn whines about u... The cycle continues. :)