KaW Kingdom

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *KriTiKaL-81 (01), Nov 28, 2010.

1. Your Characters have to be reasonable for gods sake :?

2. Says who? This is fan FICTION.

3. Ogrezilla

Was born when shrek cheated on fiona with the dragon, and was then made.

Stressed and ready to explode cuz i gotta keep secret from fiona.

Ogre

4. I do my thread :) What I say goes in Char Creation Roleplay Roleplayers decide :)

5. Another Addition Only Humans and Elves Weapons Must be reasonable Claymores Swords Bows and Arrows Crossbows ETC.

6. Bumppppp Comon guys theres not much to ask

7. Yeah........

8. I don't need weapons. I have natural ones. And as long as I don't break the tos, I can say whatever I want.

9. Aren't there enough RP threads already

10. It's signup for pal I believe

11. You can feel free to post But I dont want that in my rp so if it starts and you join group Ban :)

12. Of course there are. That's why elfzilla needs to destroy this one. Don't tell anyone shhhhhh.

13. I'll be a big badger!!! That talks, run on back feet, cooks big juicy human steaks, that spits fire!!!

14. Ugh you guys ruined it. Immature unimaginative role-players is exactly why I don't rp in KaW anymore!

15. This is why there are no good RPs on KAW anymore Kaw kingdom was something entertaining and fun idiots like Bacon are what ruin stuff like this :/

16. Name: badger
    Weapon: big wood cane with pointy metal tip
    Personnality: clown/bezerk

17. I'm trying to stop another kaw town. Uses WAY too much forum space and creates lag. If you want to rp, do it on your own site or on pal.

18. No one here has been serious :/ and this RP takes place in pal we rp in pal smart one this aint no Kaw town

19. Rp is in the palringo group "the KaW kingdom"
    God and father time is taken thank you very much